Any body have...

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
A pic. of how the jack/tools SHOULD look under the hood of my 94? Mine are MIA :(

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, no photos, but they are typically found on the the inner part of the fenders on either side........ which one ???????? Mine are MIA too.:D

Heath

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
I think i still have mine but cant remember, next time im at the shop ill grab a few pics for you, i just dont know if they mounted the same way in 87 to 94

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
IIRC the jack should be mounted on top of the drivers side wheel well, unless you have an ext cab with the jump seats, then it's mounted behind one of the seats

I just keep a hydraulic unit in the back of the cab and a handyman in the bed under the toolbox

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Look in the area behind the drivers side fender well. Thats where the lug wrench is located. Accross the front of the radiator core support is where the jack wrench fits. Sometimes you can't see the lug wrench because its not the kinda place one thinks about looking for it.

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Steve Baz has this little blurb on his powerstroke bible page HERE

"[FONT=default,Times New Roman,serif]Putting The Jack & The Tire Iron Under The Hood[/FONT][FONT=default,Times New Roman,serif][/FONT] [FONT=default,Times New Roman,serif]Place the tire iron into the holder with the end that goes over the nut pointing up. this should place the tire iron next to the finder well. Next screw the jack all the way down. Place the top of the jack pointing toward the cab and the yellow screw end pointing down toward the tire and the bottom of the jack will fit into the slot that is in the fender well."[/FONT]

1994IDI

Reaction score
Let me know if you still need the pic, I can take it in the morning when the sun comes up.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i took mine out its just a little baby bottle jack (aww so cute) but pointless idk how taht thing would lift the rear with 1ton in the bed
but either way if you want one i got a ton laying around and most people on here probally do to

fuzzy1626

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here you go;Sweet
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

1994IDI

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get around to the pictures, I didn't have time. The pictures from fuzzy and mel show it pretty good.

Ottoparts

Whoa, that was fun!
Reaction score
Mine is not like the pics fuzzy1626 has. My lug wrench is on the inner panel of the left fender (drivers side) and my jack goes on the right inner fender (passenger side).

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone think his centurion is different?
the conversion they may have just removed the jack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online