another one goes off to die.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Its always good to know the truck lives on supporting another truck somewhere. Kind of like what people do when they don't needs body parts after they die. Someone gets the spares to live on. If I knew when I was to die I sure would like to know my spare body parts went to some child or young parent. That way the love of the child or parent came go on. Meeting that person first hand would make me feel great too.. I know calvin has helped out many more trucks than any of us live on in one way or another. Its still sad to see something like this going away to become an import or worse.

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
Are you still planning a trip down this way, I might just need a core support if I cant find time to repair mine before the trip also what kind of price am I looking at on one. It would be the 91 with ac, but If I have to cut and weld the ac brackets thats no big deal.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you still planning a trip down this way, I might just need a core support if I cant find time to repair mine before the trip also what kind of price am I looking at on one. It would be the 91 with ac, but If I have to cut and weld the ac brackets thats no big deal.
sometimes I wish I was younger with fewer responsibilities and health issues.
I have a few things preventing me from committing on a trip home. The biggest is an ongoing custody fight. Next is bringing out a replacement truck for the 86 f250 reg cab 4x4. I'm still looking for a F250 SC 4x4 with 7.3, ZF5 that is worth getting a F350 solid axle front conversion. I will have to buy/refurb/convert a truck that will handle a cross country run and then some. That requires time and money. but we'll see what happens. if nothing else, but spring thaw, I should be ready for a trip out. In the meantime, there are my diesel scalps that I've collected for the year so far.

Attachments

• P1010965.JPG
    P1010965.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 24
  • P1010966.JPG
    P1010966.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 25

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
I have a gas core support with very little surface rust but I cant get to everything with a wire wheel and cant find anyone to sandblast it. I am young but I feel like I have way to many irons in the fire. whenever you do get a chance to head this way dont hesitate to give me a shout and we can get together sometime.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calvin, can't you just take it to the arctic, and put it in that big vault they have where they are storing every seed known to man? You know... just in case of the apocalypse. That way there would be one good cab when the end comes. LOL

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
hey! i need a brick nose core support

I have a few things preventing me from committing on a trip home. The biggest is an ongoing custody fight. Next is bringing out a replacement truck for the 86 f250 reg cab 4x4. I'm still looking for a F250 SC 4x4 with 7.3, ZF5 that is worth getting a F350 solid axle front conversion. I will have to buy/refurb/convert a truck that will handle a cross country run and then some. That requires time and money. but we'll see what happens. if nothing else, but spring thaw, I should be ready for a trip out. In the meantime, there are my diesel scalps that I've collected for the year so far.

bab029

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This conversation is why when I head to Michigan for work in a few months, I may drive my rust-free 92 truck up there, slap a sign for 8K on it and wait to see what happens.

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score

Oh my gosh I could use one of those!