All Brands South/Central Texas Meet

CHarlan

Reaction score
What would y'all think of getting together, for say a saturday and sunday at a lake campsite around the Lake Travis Area, in Austin Or Lake LBJ Area in Marble Falls??? I think that's a fairly central location for all the people from Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and even West of the Hill Country.. I think it would be fun to have an organized weekend, say in May, between the beginning, and Memorial Day weekend... By then, the lake water should be warm, the weather should be good as well, and then we could get an even bigger turnout for a meet like the one we had in January, in Leon Springs. I need some iniput, and suggestions for campsites as well. I know of one, really close to where Willie Nelson lives, off Highway 71, and they have great facilities, sand beaches, and electrical hookups as well... Let's get this rolling guys!!!

Stoked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm up for something like that. I was going to PM Curtis Harris on the other site and see if they have anything in the works for the next Texas rally. I'd like to see all of us put our heads together and come up with one BIG event for this region that has the same level poularity of May Madness and Thunder in Muncie. I'd like it to be three or four days with seminars, vendors, drag racing, dyno day, and maybe a sled pull if we can find one in this state. There just isn't anything like that around here. we need to make it happen.

Stoked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cummnzpowr
May Madness baby!...<--- have a piece of BBQ brisket for me..

Wish I was goin'. I graduate college on May 8 and I have three other car events all in May. Can't do everything.

CHarlan

Reaction score
hey, I talked to Chace in San Angelo (ChaceTX on TDR), and he told me he is going out to the dirty side and buying a dynojet, and is going to build it on a trailer and have a mobile dyno... that is right up our alley!

As far as the event, I think we can call it "TROUBLE IN TEXAS", or something else catchy.

drivin01dodge

Howdy Damnit
Reaction score
Originally posted by CHarlan
As far as the event, I think we can call it "TROUBLE IN TEXAS", or something else catchy.

Chris... is this a coincidence, or did you put thought into it? ...

Trouble In Texas = ***. Just need an "S" on the end... :D LOL

drivin01dodge

Howdy Damnit
Reaction score
Yer signature is going to end up lookin' like this...

B.O.O.B. (Brotherhood Of Oil Burners) Local 69 Member & Creator of T.I.T.S.

LOL LOL LOL

:angel:

drivin01dodge

Howdy Damnit
Reaction score
Originally posted by truckstom
drivin01....THAT'S FUNNY!!
wonder why some of us guys didn't see that acronym??

Beats me... but ya shoulda! Look, it took a girl to have to point it out! :D

Works for me... if I saw that as an advertisement/on a flyer I would start laughing my ass off...

Would attract the guys but repel most of the women, I'm afraid...

Cummnzpowr

Dunce
Reaction score
Can't we ever just talk about diesels here? does every conversation have to revolve around **** ?LOL

drivin01dodge

Howdy Damnit
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cummnzpowr
Can't we ever just talk about diesels here? does every conversation have to revolve around **** ?LOL

:sorry: :angel:

back to the serious discussion at hand...

:D