2021 Mid-Atlantic Events

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to figure out how to trailer the pontiac there on the 26th and schedule a tow company to be there at the end of the day that scraps cars.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to figure out how to trailer the pontiac there on the 26th and schedule a tow company to be there at the end of the day that scraps cars.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well if worst comes to worst hit me up and I'll bring the trailer down. I wasn't planning on coming down not having anything to run but I'd be happy to have an excuse lol

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if worst comes to worst hit me up and I'll bring the trailer down. I wasn't planning on coming down not having anything to run but I'd be happy to have an excuse lol
Thanks man but you know I would never ask you to make that long of drive even if it's a good excuse haha. Get your off road vehicle ready. How's the new camper been?

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man but you know I would never ask you to make that long of drive even if it's a good excuse haha. Get your off road vehicle ready. How's the new camper been?

Get it ready huh lol. That's going to take a while and will have to wait until the 350 is done.

The 8.1l is sitting in my garage right now, the axles for that truck are sitting under the "new" frame for the dually. Once I get the dually buttoned up I'll be able to start figuring out the suspension on the ol Chevy. I'm dying to start it but I have so much that's higher priority LOL

New camper has been sitting at a storage lot since I got it home. I'm hoping to get this old one out of here sometime this month so I can bring the new one here.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
still got a front end loader you can pick up from me lol, no rush don't know if that helps make an excuse.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
still got a front end loader you can pick up from me lol, no rush don't know if that helps make an excuse.

Yeah I'm trying to figure out when I can get down there. How about Sept 17-19? LOL

Hey do you know what they were charging per night for our group rate? I think your wife said she already made the reservations. I'm trying to figure out if we can make the trip to Michigan before this Thursday when the holds expire.

subway

Reaction score
Yeah I'm trying to figure out when I can get down there. How about Sept 17-19? LOL

Hey do you know what they were charging per night for our group rate? I think your wife said she already made the reservations. I'm trying to figure out if we can make the trip to Michigan before this Thursday when the holds expire.
I think it will be a challenge to pull a 5th and trailer with a front end loader!

I am not sure what it is per night, I believe they are doing the buy one night get one free at that point in the year. For Thursday through Monday it was 170 total for us. We might consider staying longer since it is a decent drive (and more for you!).

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We might consider staying longer since it is a decent drive (and more for you!).

I think you'd have the longer drive? If we go through Canada it says like 8 hrs or so, but I would be taking the scenic route to avoid tolls and stuff and that says like 9hrs or a little more. I've got to go south just a little bit to get there without going through the "great white North" which I would expect to take longer given the current border situation....

subway

Reaction score
I think you'd have the longer drive? If we go through Canada it says like 8 hrs or so, but I would be taking the scenic route to avoid tolls and stuff and that says like 9hrs or a little more. I've got to go south just a little bit to get there without going through the "great white North" which I would expect to take longer given the current border situation....
that's right, I was thinking you were farther east, you are more north so you have about the same drive as me, maybe a little less.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 20211002_121043.jpg
    20211002_121043.jpg