a few pics of the old beast hard at work

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
heres 2 pictures.one is the lincoln towncar i bought the wifey.its a 95 town car,fully loaded and i mean fully loaded,heated seats,heat and radio controls on the steering wheel and every other option you could get.i got it for 2,000.00 :D .and the other is the dodge i towed from the auction.atleast it was in the right place but not going to the right place.been better if was going to the junkyard :D :backoff

Attachments

• truck 252.jpg
    truck 252.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 34
  • truck 253.jpg
    truck 253.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 37

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's pretty good with the dodge on the business end ;Sweet The hind end isn't even feeling it at all ;Sweet :D ;Sweet :D gotta love the carry cap on the early f450's ;p

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh ya 15,000 gvw,5,000 GAWR front and 10,000 GAWR rear :D its also got new HD main and helper springs in it.i scrapped a 90 lumina today that had 2 sets of superduty springs and my old fenders,about 10 gallons over full on oil :D crossed the scale at 13,000 loaded,9200 empty :D ;Sweet

aaklingler

Reaction score
so you were a little over weight with the dodge on there, thats if its balanced just right and it didn't look like you had much choice on where it sat.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aaklingler said:
so you were a little over weight with the dodge on there, thats if its balanced just right and it didn't look like you had much choice on where it sat.
one of the drawbacks with our "older trucks" is the fact that ext cabs and "suburban" type vehicles have a long wheelbase. where the rear wheel sits, is where it sits. I consider myself lucky to be able to get it on the deck. '99+ f250+ ext cabs just barely make it on the taiboard. nice thing about DOT's rules, is if the load is "safe and secured" it can go down the road. :D besides, my little short decked truck really shines when threading through traffic and small gararge door openings. ;p

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the tranny was rebuilt a few months before i bought it.the truck had 245,000 miles on it when i got it.it now has 307,000 miles on it.ive never even changed the fluid and filter in it yet.im scared to change it cuz it shifts perfectly.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
towcat said:
that's pretty good with the dodge on the business end ;Sweet The hind end isn't even feeling it at all ;Sweet :D ;Sweet :D gotta love the carry cap on the early f450's ;p

Nah the Goat is just using it as it's servant like it should - making it drive it around :rotflmao ;Poke

(I'm not brand bashing I'm just TC bashing)... :rotflmao

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
argve said:
Nah the Goat is just using it as it's servant like it should - making it drive it around :rotflmao ;Poke

(I'm not brand bashing I'm just TC bashing)... :rotflmao
That's ok, I can bear the burden of the goat....at least I'm secure in knowing that I'm no ********. :eek: ;p :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brb5

Members online