900hp IDI......See what you all think

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Repost. But, no I don't think it's 900HP, not even the ballpark. Maybe he dyno'ed at the same place as NMB2?:dunno:D

Heath

wmoguy

Reaction score
Lol! 900hp

Yea sure dude, show us the dyno runs in the YouTube video. :rotflmao

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
That nice ole **** might have 170 to the wheels,it couldn't even break that one poor tire loose at first. 900 hp would have snapped something in a hurry or melted the tire instantly!

RANOVRU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the second comment from the top on the page...

"I think 800 of them horses ran away." LOL!

wmoguy

Reaction score
I love this post on that youtube video:

The only paper you need is toilet paper, cuz you are so full of chit.
enduroallnight 3 months ago

Those that have seen a 900hp diesel pickup in person know otherwise. If you watch the seams and the gap between the bed and cab you'd crap your pants when you see how much flex is going on when they powerbrake them like that....+ those tires would have melted clean off as soon as the smoke hit...

On second thought i wonder if the owner of that Ferd subscribes to the theory that each Jegs and Summit sticker is worth at least 45 hp. if so, perhaps we need a pic of the rear of the truck. Afterall, 15-18 of those stickers and the **** under the hood would achieve his pipedream....cookoo

Reaction score
I love this post on that youtube video:

The only paper you need is toilet paper, cuz you are so full of chit.
enduroallnight 3 months ago

Those that have seen a 900hp diesel pickup in person know otherwise. If you watch the seams and the gap between the bed and cab you'd crap your pants when you see how much flex is going on when they powerbrake them like that....+ those tires would have melted clean off as soon as the smoke hit...

On second thought i wonder if the owner of that Ferd subscribes to the theory that each Jegs and Summit sticker is worth at least 45 hp. if so, perhaps we need a pic of the rear of the truck. Afterall, 15-18 of those stickers and the **** under the hood would achieve his pipedream....cookoo

Wait, the stickers aren't there for the horsepower? Maybe I should take mine off...kidding. not summit or jegs stickers here. But I do have alot of stickers. I like to represent the products I purchase. Maybe just me but I like it. Nonetheless great video, cost 4.15$ to make, in fuel

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe he dyno'ed it in 3rd gear. haha, that would do the trick.

BP6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
900 horsepower is definatley undoable lol, but can they make 900 foot pounds of torque safely?