6.9 injector washer

richtrailrider

Reaction score
:dunno: Howdy, I need just one! Will a copper brake washer work? 10.3 mm ID 16.90mm OD They look identical to original just new for $2.00 Thanks always, Rich

Last edited:

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got tons of em if you need one i could mail it in a envelope prolly

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I don't see why it wouldn't work... Do this... Fit it on the end of the injector see how it fits. If it fits and the thicknes plus the outside diameter fits then use it. Soft copper is soft copper. 35 lbs torque is what the injectors are tightened to...

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
and follow the 35 ft lbs please I knew a guy who loved the tighter is better motto and he had every single injector messed up or stripped or leaking by when i got there

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
i over torqued them once cause i didnt know any better, took me hours to get the damn copper washers out!! DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Soooo... Are you a baker... If so I could do with some cracked wheat bread....:angel::D Just kidding you... Glad your getting the rig fixed and someone here is helping out... This is a great site where members help members usually for a Thank you....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well usually most wont do that because now you have "opened" yourself up to the entire web for all kinds of spam and crap you didn't ask for.... But now you know and... You can go back and delete it too... Just a pm will work just as well...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Copper spreads out when compressed. As has been mentioned, this will get them stuck when too much torque is used.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Copper spreads out when compressed. As has been mentioned, this will get them stuck when too much torque is used.

If over torqued it will be the worst day of your life trying to get them out, trust me

richtrailrider

Reaction score
I found a way to sendrhkcommander a visitor message with address,but the PM VBulletin message says private messages turned off to turn on edit options *** wow*** howdo i edit options? richtrailrider

leftcoastjeff

Frankentruck lover
Reaction score
PM's

Top of the page is "user c p" click it, then click on "edit options, scroll down to Private Messaging, click "Enable Private Messaging" and don't forget to scroll all the way to the bottom and click "save changes".

Hope this helps,

LCjeff