2019 Rally Convoy

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well since we are less than a week away from the deadline for the reserved sites at the campground I figured it's time to get a convoy thread going. I'm going to be coming down I-81 to I-40 from central Pa on July 6th unless everyone else is coming down another day, then I might change my arrival day. If you are along the way and want to jump in on the convoy just let us know!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i think i might join in on that! we were tossing around breaking it up into 2 days (well the wifey was) but i would rather travel in a group if i can and just make the run down.

i got hooked up with another IP so hopefully i can feed the turbo better and pull the hills a little easier!

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think i might join in on that! we were tossing around breaking it up into 2 days (well the wifey was) but i would rather travel in a group if i can and just make the run down.

i got hooked up with another IP so hopefully i can feed the turbo better and pull the hills a little easier!
I think @laserjock is coming down on the 6th too, but I'm not 100% sure. If you wanted to split it up @no mufflers was talking about coming down on the 7th.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As far as I know now, we will be leaving on 7/6. That’s the general route for us as well. The only question for us is where to pick up 81. Going to Hagarstown is just a little out of our way but it’s better road than going through Charles Town/Harpers Ferry. If I go that way I catch 81 in Winchester. We are kicking around the wife bringing the other turbo ford so we will see. Anybody heard from @reset2 ? He convoyed last year didn’t he? He’d be roughly on that route I think.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would like to leave on Sunday but if everyone is leaving on Saturday then i can work with that to join the group.

i gotta get some vids of the sounds thats coming from my engine so y'all can listen. i might just have more work to do lol.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would like to leave on Sunday but if everyone is leaving on Saturday then i can work with that to join the group.

i gotta get some vids of the sounds thats coming from my engine so y'all can listen. i might just have more work to do lol.
That doesn’t sound promising.... at least you haven’t run yours out of oil since the last trip.

[emoji849]

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got hooked up with another IP so hopefully i can feed the turbo better and pull the hills a little easier!
Got a chance to slap it on and see if it helps?

Got another IP that's a little hotter if you need. But, I'd recommend adding two more turbos with it. 1100cc's is a lot of fuel.LOL

Heath

subway

Reaction score
Got a chance to slap it on and see if it helps?

Got another IP that's a little hotter if you need. But, I'd recommend adding two more turbos with it. 1100cc's is a lot of fuel.LOL

Heath
haha thanks Heath!!

i am hoping to get the pump in within the next week. the weather is breaking nicely now lately. i am getting to old and soft to fight it out in the rain and ice to play with the truck anymore LOL

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm literally right off I-81 at exit 150 (Roanoke area)in Virginia. I was planning on driving down Sunday or at least that's what my reservations are for. I could be persuaded to go Saturday or if there's a definite group going Sunday join up as you pass through.

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made my reservations for Saturday since I wanted to get them in early. Depending on everyone else they could be changed if needed. It's really whatever is easier and more convenient for everyone else.

Well get to it @subway, haha! If you need anything don't be afraid to ask. It's not like Chris or I are that far away, lol!

@no mufflers, hopefully you can figure out whats up and it's a simple fix!

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well get to it @subway, haha! If you need anything don't be afraid to ask. It's not like Chris or I are that far away, lol!

Alex and Chris are close, but if you need a bunch of help I could probably be persuaded if there's food LOL. We could all have a fix @subway truck party :cheers:

Although it sounds like we should have it at @no mufflers shop hahaha!

EDIT: A PRTJ Party if you will!

subway

Reaction score
Alex and Chris are close, but if you need a bunch of help I could probably be persuaded if there's food LOL. We could all have a fix @subway truck party :cheers:

Although it sounds like we should have it at @no mufflers shop hahaha!

EDIT: A PRTJ Party if you will!

yes, i need to you to stop down Friday before the rally to help me out!

(never mind the black hood tied over your head and tied up ride down to TN to enjoy a week off LOL, we can let you out as soon as we get there)

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes, i need to you to stop down Friday before the rally to help me out!

(never mind the black hood tied over your head and tied up ride down to TN to enjoy a week off LOL, we can let you out as soon as we get there)

Hey I was hoping to go but can't afford it right now. Unless... Are you offering to rent a cabin for me that week? LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7