2008 IDI Ralley

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Agenda

I know that for all of you who are fly by the seat of your pants people that an agenda isn't a big deal. However I'm freaking out!!! Is there one yet??? Just ask Heath I'm a very big planner. Sorry to bug you.

Missy

Here is the tenative agenda
For everyone that arrives Thurs.night we will all be relaxing and setting up.After dark a fire at the Scarpa's.
Friday the 4th of July: Happy Birthday USA
All who are intrested we will be making at trip to the Flight 93 memorial and also to the Quecreek mine site in the morning. Leaving at 10am.
The show and shine will be afterwrds to begin between 2-3 pm
We will be going for fireworks around 7pm and convoying to the Berlin Grove.
there is also bingo at the pavillion 7pm
Saturday July 5th:
We are going to http://laurelcaverns.com/ and to the Woodland Zoo
We will line up at 930am be at the caverns for 11am tour takes about 1 hr.
After the caverns we will go to the Woodlands zoo. Pack a lunch or you can eat at the zoo. They have a snack bar and the food is very reasonably priced.
The zoo should not take more than 2-3 hrs and then home for the day.
Saturday night will be the campfire and gift exchange to be at the Scarpa's.
also the campground has a horseshoe tournement at 2pm
and a DJ from 7-10 pm.
Sunday morning will be breakfast
in the afternoon we can go to Laurel Hill State Park for swimming.
And Sunday night after dark the final campfire of the Rally.

Tina

Last edited:

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Gang I will not be there this year as I am leaving for Paris, Texas Sunday and will be gone for 6 to 8 months, will be working on another pipeline there.

Y'all Have a good time.

Jim

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Jim,
You will be missed. Good luck and we see you when you get back. Keep in touch. We will post lots of pictures so you can still see what was going on.
Tina

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a bummer Jim! We were hoping to see you. Good luck with the pipeline, and send pictures! :) The agenda sounds great.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Well Gang I will not be there this year as I am leaving for Paris, Texas Sunday and will be gone for 6 to 8 months, will be working on another pipeline there.

Y'all Have a good time.

Jim

Hey Jim, You got me on Paris, Texas. For a second there was picturing you with a camera around your neck and a biene on your head at the Eiffel Tower.

Wow, that was wiered,.....;Really

Anyway sorry you wont be able to make the Rally but glad you are working! That is a good thing! ;Sweet

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Site assignments and dates are as follows, if anyone is missed or forgotton or incorrect please speak up
Darinn T #82 thur - sun
Heath S#09 cabin thur-sun
Chris B #83 thur-sun
Michael F #84 wed-sun
John H #85 thur -sun
Ron B #94 thur -thur
Joe P # 99 tues -tues
Tanya H #100 thur-sun
Mel A #101 thur- thur
Nick S #102 not shure, camper is already set up, thur-wed at least
Aric H tent site thur-sun
Barney G cabin fri-sun
Gary R # 95 fri-sun
Jared W #74 fri -sun

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have it on good authority that we will not be seeing any of the Hood's this year. :( So that site is available. Gary (EMD_Driver) has been inkling that he may make it to the rally, but I'm not sure for what dates.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Thanks, Darrin for correcting me, and Joe I think we just missed a 9 but, thank you also.
As far as for the Hoods have they actually cancelled at the campground? Tonya and gang you will be missed maybe next year.
Anyone Else?
Tina

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Darrin for correcting me, and Joe I think we just missed a 9 but, thank you also.
As far as for the Hoods have they actually cancelled at the campground? Tonya and gang you will be missed maybe next year.
Anyone Else?
Tina

I just called to cancel the reservation :( I hate hate HATE to miss it but with the price of fuel there is just no way that its in the budget.