2015 IDI weekend

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you want me to paypal you?
I had a mishap (a series of them) so will have to rethink how we getting up there ugh

trackspeeder

Stone crusher.
Reaction score
Ok, so the burgers are taken care of. What else is needed? Is everyone bringing their own place settings? or do you needs plates/napkins/utensils/cups, etc? We are leaving tomorrow morning to start on the journey to NH. If food is needed, is there a grocery store near by so I can shop? Thanks.

There is a grocery store in Lincoln.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Here's hoping for good weather for you guys. I wish I could attend looks like you guys are going to have a great week. But because of vacation time and funds it just wasn't in the mix this year. Next year I will be at the next level of vacation so I just may be able to pull it off. But if any of you that feel like a road trip the Midwestern event starts as the eastern event ends - be a road warrior. Lol. I would have loved to be able to do that myself. Have a great week folks!

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as an update on the food night. Cathie is planning on baked beans (well grilltop beans) for the group meal. We will be leaving Tuesday morning if someone needs us to bring something call me at 30 1 67 6 777 1.
Robert

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
Well i'm packed up and ready to hit the road. I will only be there from Thursday to Saturday. I'm heading south first, parts collecting.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We good to go, just a day late!! Thank you to everyone who helped me troubleshoot this haha. Love you guys

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spoke too soon! All I can say is thank god we have aaa premier :( updates later when we get home and figure out what's up :( 4hr ride in tow truck with 2 babies and a dog first though

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's going on Daniel? Can I help at all? PM or call my work number. 717 806 5561

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys. Has been a crazy few days. As some of you know, I sold my shop and have been keeping my trucks and trailers etc at my parents' house 40 min from my house.
I also started a new job 3 to 11 about 3 weeks ago. So before the job I got an old slide on camper for the truck.
While loading up, and in hindsight, this should have been a HUUUGE red flag, my dad mentions how well my truck does in the woods despite not being 4x4.
So a few hours into my trip, alone with 2 babies and a dog, I hit a bump and I get the death rattle!! Super freaking scary with camper. Oh lordy!!
So I pull over, make sure kids are ok and call AAA.
Then I realize my phone has not been charging... both ports are dead!
AAA shows up, as well as a good friend that lives in Connecticut about 40 min from where I was. The driver can't figure out how he would get it home.
Long story but my friend took the kids and he and the driver followed me and the kids back to a campground by my house.
Truck drove fine. BUT now I see the wheel is off center and my tires chewed up!!
We stayed at campground until husband could come take the kids and drove home this morning.
Almost home, I'm at wawa, and too late realize the jerk put gasoline in my front tank.
The tank labeled with a HUGE RED STICKER diesel fuel only! Plus I was illegally idling a few seconds when I pulled up!
What the crap!??!
Thank goodness for dual tanks.
So truck is at parents house with 8 gallons of gas in tank and I'm pouting that I'm missing all the fun.
So, glad to know truck is ok off road. Is that the bright side? I did get some great days with my girls, although it should have been in New Hampshire, not Jersey.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well im sorry to hear that.at least you got home in tact. There will be plenty of pictures to see.