“The 6.9” project thread

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too. Ironicly, I can act that way once in a while. For me, it usually results from being under pressure for some time and it just builds up. It also mostly happens at work. Sometimes I regret the fact that I stopped drinking.
nothing to regret if it has improved your life. I bet it saves a little money LOL

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I have run into an issue with my aluminum radiator where the ears that hold the radiator cap bend up with pressure. I have bent them back down and made sure the cap seals but it bends back up over time and does not seal perfectly. The neck of the radiator is just not strong or thick enough to keep its shape and seal properly.

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have run into an issue with my aluminum radiator where the ears that hold the radiator cap bend up with pressure. I have bent them back down and made sure the cap seals but it bends back up over time and does not seal perfectly. The neck of the radiator is just not strong or thick enough to keep its shape and seal properly.
I’ll look at that

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For a little while now I have been thinking about getting a different truck. Not that I don’t like mine or anything, I just kind of feel like I want something different. And the way the market is right now I could probably get a solid chunk for mine. Any of you guys and gals have any input on what you think it’s worth? I have a new grill, carpet, sound deadening, headlights, and some other small stuff coming for it. I’m not set on selling it by any means LOL

In the end I’ll probably end up keeping it anyways because I’m terrible at letting go of things LOL

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nooo! I mean... Yeah get another truck but you'll regret getting rid of it!

Plus... I want it! LOL
It’s weird. I know I’ll regret it because every time I drive it I feel in love LOL I think that the possibility of me needing to do more work to it eventually is scary for me because of how much effort I’ve put in so far. Maybe I’m just being a baby LOL

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
In the end I’ll probably end up keeping it anyways because I’m terrible at letting go of things LOL

Nooo! I mean... Yeah get another truck but you'll regret getting rid of it!
If you want another truck, get one. Nobody said that you have to get rid of this one in order to get another. I was planning to get rid of the Red Truck after I have both the Ex Wife and the Blue truck going like I want them to. I've since decided to keep it so I'll probably end up putting an IDI in it eventually. The crazy thing is that I swore that the Ex Wife would be my last vehicle build. Apparently, I was wrong. :dunno

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online