ZF5 Install

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Will one off a e4od work? If it will I have one of those that you can have for shipping. Don't have the bolts though.

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
Yup, got it last week and it fits like a glove on the tranny. It should clear the flywheel without issue. Thanks again man. I really appreciate it.:hail

Heath

No problem, dude. Glad it got there. It's not my best work, but I got most all the muck off it and cleaned it up. ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Night Moose hasn't had one since day 1. They are hard to come by, and the ones for a C6 don't fit.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Night Moose hasn't had one since day 1. They are hard to come by, and the ones for a C6 don't fit.

Probably not too bad for mostly on road, but my truck sees some mud! I bought a hunting/fishing/camping lease in W.VA. and it REALLY has been seeing it lately! The camp is 3 miles from any road, about half is maintained by the gas well crew, the other half...maintained by mother nature! :) I have to say to anyone who goes off the beaten path that the limited slip is well worth the price of admission! My truck really handles the mud well, prior to that, I'd have to lock it into 4X4 to go over it's own shadow! It's done it's job very well, but the clutch is going south on the T19 and I don't want to put a new one on it when I have this ZF5 sitting here ready to go, just waiting on a few misc. parts to arrive.

Sounds like my T19 one will fit, so I think I'm good to go.