WTB: Transfer Case and Rear Diff Kit for 93 F-350

Kelster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I have a 93 F-350 w/ 5 Spd with a nasty vibration around 90 to 100 km/hr. This is my Plow Truck so it has to run right and be as reliable as it can be.

Have eliminated driveshaft, CV's and tires as source of vibration.

Pinion nut keeps coming loose and I just had the input shaft bushing on the transfer case replaced. The input shaft on the T-case was a bit blue, so obviously over-heated. Vibration is much less now but it's still there when over 90 kms.

I'm in the market for either a rebuilt T-case or one in very good condition and either a rebuilt (CS) posi rear diff or at least a bearing and shim kit.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

KB

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get a shake at high speeds and it’s my carrier, dunno if you checked that when ruling out driveshaft, just an idea to a cheaper easier fix

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had to replace the carrier on every truck I've bought so far. They are hard to change, so nobody does it.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys his pinion n7t keeps coming loose.....worn/weak cruah sleeve

Hey just a thought....and a bit of work but a CSEK crush sleeve eliminator kkt....that shoul alleveiate the lose nut and keep yoke in good spot.

U might possibly have a worn spline and yoke too which is bad....

I just did csek in my truck and its not that difficult....just getting correct preload is issue.....

Crush sleeves do get weak and once the nut gets backed off it will **** pinion yoke amd vibration begins.

If your rear bearings are good...then should be no reason change them...just pull apart diff rebuild poai and install csek.

JM10.25CW Eh!