Wipeout Enterprises......... eye candy.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always like looking at what's new from time to time at a few tractor pulling shops. WipeOut in OH is one of my favorite. They have some really cool parts for my DT466, and know how to make a PSD run with the big dogs on a pulling track too. Just wanted to share a few pic's from their website....... serious eye candy for sure. If they can make the parts to p-pump a PSD, they can do the same for and IDI........... if you got the $$$$.LOL

You must be registered for see images attach

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats some fine machining and engineering Heath. Broaching the gears is the tuffest part. But even thats a simple job IF.. you have the precision endexing head. Or acess to the machine shop that does this for a living. Then its easy...

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They were the first shop to mechanically inject a PSD. Looking at their website, they might be planning on casting new heads for the PSD that are specific for mechanical injection........ rather than modifying the HEUI heads. Really serious work going on there.

Heath

Last edited:

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
I shut a/c off to race. In my duramax I ran a 15.32 with ac on. Was pissed. Turned it off and ran a 14.72. Half a second for ac being on.

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I read the title I thought it was Wipeout the TV show, then I thought Jill Wagner-Drool