what do you guys think

cranknrods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been looking at fuel heaters on the net-for my wvo. i found this one and it looks pretty good but i havent heard of this one before. anyone got experience with this heater- it looks like it has a AC plug for heating the fuel before startup-i think this a help my single tank conversion alot. of coarse i have other things to heat my fuel but i think having this heater between my tank and my first filter will alow me to mix less wmo with my blend to bring down the viscocity on colder mornings. this along with my future lowplug heater and my injectorline heaters wil allow me to run 100%wvo even at startup.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=150067364913&rd=1,1

what do you guys think?

JOAT

Reaction score
That may be a good addition, tho I haven't heard anything on that particular unit. If you want startup heat, best bet IMO is to use a block heater. WVO runs better in a hot engine, and you'll get fuel warmup soon after starting.

cranknrods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply JOAT. my 97 was blessed from the factory with a block heater and seems to do pretty good. just need to get more heat into my lines at startup so that i dont have to mix in so much wmo to keep it thin. after every thing gets warm i got plenty of fuel but those first 5 minutes i have to take her easy unless of coarse i mix wmo then it does pretty good at start up but even better when warm. i usually only use straight wvo on long road trips when i dont have to worry about warm ups but id like to get it so i can use straight wvo every day instead of the blend.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
well the heat looks like it will work well, with that size there sould be a decent amount of surface area inside for good heat transfer. the fact that you can plug it in should help you be able to just jump in and go with bio. do they have any more, thats allot cheeper than the plate heater i was considering.