Weekend BOMB completed

Fishin2Deep4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A big thanks goes out to Big K and Nailbender for helping me get my Rip Rook exhaust mounted!

Big K invited me over to get the work done. I wasn't there long and Nailbender and I were hacking the old system out and getting the box of pipe out on the floor.

After bolting up the downpipe, Big K did his thing and got some killer beads down and pipe cut. Custom hanger job too! And he even took the time to make sure it was "just right" for me. I think it took more time for me to get a concenses on the tip placement than anything else.

First class folks, first class work!

Also on hand were NBlack and DEZLPWR. It was great meeting people I have heard so much about. And killer trucks too! Nathan, I want me one of those Cummins "C"s!!!

Thanks again guys for the help! If it wasn't for you, the parts would still be on the floor while Nailbender made me green with envy on his full throttle departures.

Dave

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You driving with your passenger window down while going past fences?:D Fuel mileage should take a dip for awhile.:Thumbs Up

Fishin2Deep4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You driving with your passenger window down while going past fences? Fuel mileage should take a dip for awhile.

Hell, I'm probably gettin' 10 MPG!!! I love the sound and it must be throaty, I can't get a single car to hang off my corner any more. :yell:

Dave

nblack

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fishin2Deep4U
Nathan, I want me one of those Cummins "C"s!!!

I've got one with your name on it!
Just have to work out a few minor details first.
It was good to meet you finally. Exhaust looks and sounds good!

Nathan

Fishin2Deep4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the passenger seat will never be the same again. I have been driving all over town with the window down, rain or not!

Thanks Nathan! Might have to steal your console plans too. That thing is awesome!

Dave

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You were not :Banned It was kind of last minute because of Dave's incessant :cry: He is much better now.:D I don't know what you would think of the wife now that she is 7 months pregnant. She's a big girl now.:eek:

B

Big K

Sorry, Terry.

Would never exclude you.

You're welcome anytime.

It was a "short notice" operation.

Been busy here.

Fishin2Deep4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was kind of last minute because of Dave's incessant

And all this time I thought I ********. I am getting good at this stuff, I was ******** and crying all at once!! Woo-Hoo!

Hey guys, still the best BOMB yet! All your hard work has left me happy!

Dave

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelsrollin