1991 idi New Hampshire

brownidi

Reaction score
Hi,

Purchased a rwd dually before covid. Haven't needed to do much to it. It was purchased new in Nevada by its first owner. The guy I bought it from was the second owner and spent time on both coast so it has some miles on it. He was reducing his collection of autos and I kept seeing it on craigslist. It is the dual cab with a full bed and came with a cap. I put a vent and solar on the cap and that is about it.

The truck came with turbo and 4.10 gears. I did not have any experience with diesels but this combination fits my needs just fine. Before I bought the truck I visited a garage a couple of towns over that works on diesels. I use them for inspections and recommendations on general maintenance. I don't think I would have bought the truck if I could find someone local to work with. They have been great and have experience with all types of diesels.

I put it up during the winter but still run it on the class six road that I live on when weather permits. Look forward to learning more about the idi and getting questions answered along the way.

peter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86