Wanted: Plastic Cover For Glow Plug Relay

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a plastic cover that snaps over the glow plug relay on a 94 turbo idi. Broke mine cause its 20 years old and frale LOL

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uhaul has had them listed for sale in theie eBay store from time to time. I didn't see any on there now, but you could always email Frank Settles at Uhaul through the Uhaul eBay store and see if any of the Uhaul locations throughout the US have any on hand. They were selling them for like 10 bucks. I wish I had the part number for you but I don't.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
For that price I sure would buy 2 of them. They are not getting any more suppliers building these older parts and someday we will not be able to find one. Several of our engine parts are no longer made nor foruns anywhere. Try and find the crank flexplate spacer for the E4OD trans. None are found anywhere. They are not a wear item but if you change from standard to auto trans be it C6 or E4od you will need this. Only one builder I know of is Brian at BTS in Arkaknsa. A person would think these would be everywhere when a auto trans is taken from an idi engine. Many times they stick to the crank so well a person has no idea they are on there too.