WANTED:CC rear hinges, spare tire thingy

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
Hello all...I'm looking for a set or R & L door hinges for the rear doors on my 94 Crew Cab. Also need the spair tire holder...

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of cc's that are being parted out. There the 87-91 vintage, but the parts should be the same.

Shoot me a pm with an offer and Ill see what we can work out.

I also may have the tire holder as well, is it the one that goes under the rear tank?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I have the tire holder if GC doesnt have it. I had a member that wanted it but never wrote me back after I got it off the truck. PM me if you're interested.

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
Cool...I'm goin to pick the truck back up from Ron this Sun. I will check out what I need for the holder and shoot you both ***. Thanks!!!

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Did you find a set of CC hinges? I have a complete set for all four doors in the bed of my truck right now. I remembered reading this a while back, and when I went to ge the steering column for BigRigTech I grabbed the hinges as well.

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
I'm just waiting on gonecrazyi to get back with me about some details, and I'll know for sure if I have them or not...

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the hinges, I wasnt able to get out to my trucks today to check on the tire holder due to the rain flooding the pasture.