WANTED:CC rear hinges, spare tire thingy

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
Hello all...I'm looking for a set or R & L door hinges for the rear doors on my 94 Crew Cab. Also need the spair tire holder...

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of cc's that are being parted out. There the 87-91 vintage, but the parts should be the same.

Shoot me a pm with an offer and Ill see what we can work out.

I also may have the tire holder as well, is it the one that goes under the rear tank?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I have the tire holder if GC doesnt have it. I had a member that wanted it but never wrote me back after I got it off the truck. PM me if you're interested.

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
Cool...I'm goin to pick the truck back up from Ron this Sun. I will check out what I need for the holder and shoot you both ***. Thanks!!!

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Did you find a set of CC hinges? I have a complete set for all four doors in the bed of my truck right now. I remembered reading this a while back, and when I went to ge the steering column for BigRigTech I grabbed the hinges as well.

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
I'm just waiting on gonecrazyi to get back with me about some details, and I'll know for sure if I have them or not...

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the hinges, I wasnt able to get out to my trucks today to check on the tire holder due to the rain flooding the pasture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online