Virtual BOOB bone yard

BJS

Reaction score
The idea works rather well. Pirate4X4 has a similar forum things sit there for quite a while and it doesn't move near as fast as some of the other forums. It's not too bad to search to find what you're looking for since vbulletin actually has a pretty good search function.

Here is the link to the free forum @ pirate

DBogo

Reaction score
i still think if it is general diesel then it would take off and move a little quicker then just IDI

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK Folks, we're going to have a bone yard, and yes for all makes. It will be listed under the for sale section as a sub forum. :thumbsup: Oilburners rocks! :rock:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ericboutin said:
Sheesh, I figured you would at least kick it off with something really cool! :rolleyes: :D

Sorry. It was late and bed was calling. ;)

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Mel - tell the powers that be in the next staff meeting that we (the peasants) are happy with their choice... ;Sweet

mocetane

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a soup bowl?? Sorry I just had to ask. Its the only spare part I got so far.
You are wondering why I saved it? Thinking (maybe)I could shape it into a ram air intake scoop like I have seen on this and "other" sites. :Sly cookoo LOL LOL

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mocetane said:
Anyone looking for a soup bowl?? Sorry I just had to ask. Its the only spare part I got so far.
You are wondering why I saved it? Thinking (maybe)I could shape it into a ram air intake scoop like I have seen on this and "other" sites. :Sly cookoo LOL LOL

I dare you to fix it up into a kitchen item and bring it to a rally and actually eat soup out of it. ;p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online