Turn up your ip with an endoscope

Christian9112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This took me about 10 min and way easier than the mirror method. The endoscope I used cost me 10 bucks from eBay.
I just thought I'd share. There were some specs of contamination from running wmo and picked them up with cotton buds to.

You must be registered for see images attach

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just pull the IP gear inspection cover on the front(two bolts) of the IP cover. This lets you see the 3 IP gear bolts and the dowel pin.
Rotate the engine till the dowel pin is straight up(12 O clock) and the screw should be accessible through the hole in the side of the pump.

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just pull the IP gear inspection cover on the front(two bolts) of the IP cover. This lets you see the 3 IP gear bolts and the dowel pin.
Rotate the engine till the dowel pin is straight up(12 O clock) and the screw should be accessible through the hole in the side of the pump.

I'm probably just dense, but is the OP saying that using the scope is easier compared to the method you're discribing above?

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
That's my method too. It doesn't even require buying an endoscope!;)