Trade EC/LB for SC/SB or SC/LB

Militaryman445

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. The wife hates driving the long truck and I always wanted a SC/SB anyway so Im trying to find a solution.

Contact me by phone at 478 two 3 zero 69 one 8 for any questions.
Year: 1994
Make: Ford
Model: F-250
Engine: 7.3L Factory Turbo IDI
Body Mileage: 350k+
Engine Mileage: 170k+ (what I was told by PO, no papers) I do now that he replaced all the return lines for the fuel and put in a new GP controller but it clicks when you start it, when the plugs are warming up, dunno why, probably an easy fix.
Tranny: E40D recently rebuilt with stage 2 shift kit. (60k ago) I have no clue whether he really did this or not but you can look at the tranny and Tcase and atleast tell that it was taken apart and resealed. Works great as far as I can tell.
Tires: 35x17x12.50's mud terrains with about 50% tred.

Axles and suspension are stock. Runs and drives great, recently replaced steering pump and painted bottom half of truck with bedliner to cover up some body damage. Its definitely a work truck not a show truck and Im looking for the same in the trade. May also take a trailblazer or other SUV/car that is woman friendly :rolleyes:

Filler panel has been painted black.
You must be registered for see images

Main damage was on this side. I filled one hole under the rear window after getting rid of the rust. other than that the body is solid. Hole was about the size of a small potato.

On the lift while I mounted and balanced the tires.

Better shot of body damage

Passenger side. Both mirrors have been replaced.

Shot of where the exhaust is. Muffler was removed.

Front bumper damage.

Pretty much, ya get what ya see. I love my truck and hate to trade it but family comes first for now. May be pulled off the market soon if wife can get this job she interviewed for. Times are hard but Im not gonna give it away. Cash price for now is set at $3500. Anyone is welcome to come test her out or shoot me an offer. All I can say is no.
Let me know what ya got.

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what you're looking for doesn't exist in the OEM idi world.
SC/EC supercab/extended cab are interchangeable terms.
in the idi world there is no shortbed truck unless someone built a one-off.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Something about keeping spam/google bots from picking up on it.

That is what i figured.

The other day i was driving threw town and came across some great justification of why i strongly dislike short bed trucks. the guy was driving a 1/2 ton OBS truck sc/sb. in the bed was some wood 2x4's, allmost half the length of the 2x4's were sticking out of the bed. half of his load of wood was in the truck. the other half was sitting on the pavement in the intersection were he just was sitting. i saw him pulled off into a gas station right next to the intersection and he was recovering his wood (that sounds bad). i said to my mom that that is a perfect example of why i like long beds. if the guy would of had a long bed then his cargo would have been just fine.

I do realize that there are other factors that go into what cab/bed configuration people get but my example is my main reason to go with long beds. also the fact the long beds look much better.

Militaryman445

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is what i figured.

The other day i was driving threw town and came across some great justification of why i strongly dislike short bed trucks. the guy was driving a 1/2 ton OBS truck sc/sb. in the bed was some wood 2x4's, allmost half the length of the 2x4's were sticking out of the bed. half of his load of wood was in the truck. the other half was sitting on the pavement in the intersection were he just was sitting. i saw him pulled off into a gas station right next to the intersection and he was recovering his wood (that sounds bad). i said to my mom that that is a perfect example of why i like long beds. if the guy would of had a long bed then his cargo would have been just fine.

I do realize that there are other factors that go into what cab/bed configuration people get but my example is my main reason to go with long beds. also the fact the long beds look much better.

Lol, funny stuff. I actually think short beds look better on EC and CC trucks but long beds look better on standard cabs to me. But either way I love my truck for what it is and hate to get rid of it. But its better then getting rid of my Jeep LOL

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Lol, funny stuff. I actually think short beds look better on EC and CC trucks but long beds look better on standard cabs to me. But either way I love my truck for what it is and hate to get rid of it. But its better then getting rid of my Jeep LOL

long beds all the way.

I especially hate the look of reg cab, short bed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online