The S.A. Society

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I came up with.:dunno
I vote for STOOPID *** Society. Not because that is what I think of this place - but because their attitude says that is what THEY think of it....

I've never been there before, but was invited here from yet another board by one of the folks here.

I'm equally active on both and have seen little to no slamming going on between them - though there is a fair amount of "cross-pollenating" going on - I usually post most of my questions on both boards myself.

Last edited:

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Hey that reminds Me, who invited Me here anyway :confused: I can't remember. All I remember is someone send Me a pm over at tds .

SKimballC

Reaction score
You guys sure it ain't Smart Ass Society? Seems there's quite a few of those around here...:dunno :D

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Superior Arsenal
Socially Acceptable
Southern Abassadors
Sailors N Aircraft
Slingshot Armory
Slick Assed
Sick Assed
Stock Always

Never ague with fools no one will know the difference, never reason with a drunk everyone will think you a fool!

Mr_Roboto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I came here after seeing one of the mods get all bent out of shape when someone posted the Oilburners name. I'm not real big on change and took me a few weeks to sign up after I had read the forums.

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like many, I got a PM invite to try this site, and very thankful that I did.

I seldom ever visit The Drama Stop anymore; way too much backbiting, flaming, and belittling, with no good solid information that doesn't get dis-credited as quick as it gets typed.

Most that constantly flame others, over there, are quick to point out there "qualifications" and blow their own horns, like little boys claiming their daddy's chainsaw is bigger than someone else's.

For reasons un-known to me, that LMJD character seems to search the threads over there, simply to shoot down anything anyone else might have to say, regardless of what the topic might be.

There are several more, equally as quick to shoot flames.

Where all this sniping hurts is when someone that honestly seeks an answer to a situation, and gets a decent answer, and then here comes the flame squad and shoots the answer straight out of the water, regardless of how good that answer might have been, leaving the poor un-knowing questioner worse off than if he had never asked at all.

I believe that if someone asked how many nuts held on an eight-lug wheel, some of that bunch could turn it into an argument, in less than five posts.

And, in my opinion, some of the worst for it are moderators.

Not all over there are in that group, as I used to get some genuine help from some of them, and appreciate all that took time to share their knowledge with me.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score