The S.A. Society

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you recon that is us? Read the 19th post. HERE.

And Jim aint around to defend himself. :bs

pafixitman

Reaction score
sorry ass society is my guess...and yes, I think that is us. I troll but very seldom ever post over there.

Mr_Roboto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Sore Ass"? "Sorry Ass"?

I got a 1 week "suspension" from one of their Mods. Once that was up and I could get back on the site I logged out and haven't posted since. Let someone else answer the same question 5 times a week.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since coming over here I have never looked back. As far as the S. A society
must mean SMARTER AMERICANS.:rotflmao :rotflmao

Mr_Roboto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never been signed up over there, but it sounds to me like they need to grow up.

Like any organization, when it gets really big things change and there are different priorities. TDS figured out that there was money to be made in advertising and so there policies (and board operation) are focused towards that end.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Like any organization, when it gets really big things change and there are different priorities. TDS figured out that there was money to be made in advertising and so there policies (and board operation) are focused towards that end.

I wasn't meaning the direction of the site, I was thinking about the users attitude toward the people on this site. I'm sure they aren't all that way though. Also, I didn't mean to sound so derogatory. I just thought that poking fun at someone was kind of childish. I have seen other things said about that site and about lots of people moving here from there. I'm sorry if I spoke out of turn and offended anyone.

Mr_Roboto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well long story short many of the people here were formerly regular posters at TDS.

Digs between users of competing sites are not that uncommon, and IMO is not a huge deal. I participate in a number of towing sites (moderator on two) and see the same thing all the time. Many of the digs are more casual than you would think.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy who posted that went away for a long time. Too bad he's back. The quality of the posts over there, and the misinformation level has gotten really bad since most of us left, or at least stopped posting so much.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Left?? i got banned for wishing someone Merry Christmas in a reply to a his post?

Well it could have been my post of "Merry Christmas to all my Oilburner.net brothers!"

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I was envited here by Towcat years ago about "Want to try the waters over here". I still post over there because its needed by many. I care what members think of me but thats everybodys choice to express themselves and I support that right. When I post something bad about someone its long past being nice. They usually have really done me wrong. I don't really care for posting battles knocking someone or something a member has done. Yes, we are "free to express ourselves" here more so than over there but I feel most of that is part of the freshness here. One can't clasify EVERYONE as s**t head on any site. It takes all kinds to be normal or abnormal anywhere. Remember we are all human beings on planet earth and nothing more.....:popcorn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle