the list goes on and on and on and on...

tractorman86

Reaction score
-cuss -cuss -cuss -cuss -cuss -cuss -cuss -cuss -cuss -cuss
after all my hard work pulling the tranny, rebuilding it, putting it back in, and painting her i cant even drive her home!!!!!:puke: -cuss :puke: still sitting at the oldman's shop now bleading to death! that dad bern oil cooler is now leaking, it was just fine when i parked it bout month and a half ago and now leaking like a siv!!!!!!!!:confused: :rolleyes: so what is the easiest way to take care of this?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
George left the front header in place and used a 2x4 or prybar to remove the bundle and header. He did this several times if I remember. Buy the o-rings and gaskets from Ford Parts Online. They are Bob Utter Ford in Sherman Texas 866-941-3673...

tractorman86

Reaction score
guess what is next?:puke: the other morning i got stuck on the side of the feeway like i was out of fuel!:eek: the fuel selector valve took a :number2! it's okay 280 dollars later i had a new swnder and a selector valve installed

tractorman86

Reaction score
i swear i am going to have a practically new truck in about another month!!! now the powerstearing box is going to heaven(or hell not sure yet) it turns great to the left but to the right it is harder to turn than a 1965 Mack! oh well blood sweat and tears right?!

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember that steering gear fits f series, rangers ,vans from 80 to 97 ish I think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk