Thanks

SKimballC

Reaction score
I just want to thank all you guys who participate here for all the kindness and information you have shared with me over the last just shy of 2 years of my IDI-owning life. Its time for me to move on, for now at least, and my truck has a cool new owner from Eugene Oregon coming to pick her up in the morning. I will tell him about this place, and hope he comes around. This site has been beyond valuable to me, and I'll still stop in and see how the IDI world is treating everyone. So again, thanks, I mean it. Y'all are the best. Happy trails. ;Sweet

And Justin aka Fordguy100, just because I don't have an IDI anymore doesn't mean I won't help you with your turbo installation. Let's make it happen buddy.;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Shane. Good luck in whatever your into.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I just want to thank all you guys who participate here for all the kindness and information you have shared with me over the last just shy of 2 years of my IDI-owning life. Its time for me to move on, for now at least, and my truck has a cool new owner from Eugene Oregon coming to pick her up in the morning. I will tell him about this place, and hope he comes around. This site has been beyond valuable to me, and I'll still stop in and see how the IDI world is treating everyone. So again, thanks, I mean it. Y'all are the best. Happy trails. ;Sweet

And Justin aka Fordguy100, just because I don't have an IDI anymore doesn't mean I won't help you with your turbo installation. Let's make it happen buddy.;Sweet

LOL Whoa, you had me worried there :backoff

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What !!!! .sold the truck , bummer. Everything else ok?? Job and all, just asking cause I know people lookin for people.

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO Thank You

Shane,
I hope all is well.
Check in once in a while and THANK You !!!!!;Sweet
Ya know what I mean:D
Good Luck
John

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Whoa Shane, I can't believe you sold that thing right after getting all the bugs worked out :eek: Whoever bought it is getting a nice ride ;Sweet

At least if you get an urge to grab another one, you're in a prime market now for used diesels. ( unlike the overpriced junk diesel wasteland back here )

Don't be a stranger.

--------Robert

SKimballC

Reaction score
Whoa Shane, I can't believe you sold that thing right after getting all the bugs worked out :eek: Whoever bought it is getting a nice ride ;Sweet

--------Robert

I know, I know... I would be:frustrate if it wasn't for the best. I was a bit sad to see it go, but its fine. The new owner is stoked. Its his first diesel, and he needs it for work, so he paid to have a pre-purchase inspection done at AG Diesel here in Portland. They didn't tell him much that I hadn't already, but he bought it with confidence. They even told him that "it's a great truck". The rig is going back to work installing cabinets. I was not using it for work anymore, and a truck that size is too big for my needs right now.
But yeah, anyways, I am doing good, but I did just quit my :bs job and that is a factor as well. I am determined to find a more agreeable way to make money that doesn't involve me working on, in, or near any houses. It'll work out. I have some ideas:D
Thanks for the well wishes, guys. ;Sweet

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know, I know... I would be:frustrate if it wasn't for the best. I was a bit sad to see it go, but its fine. The new owner is stoked. Its his first diesel, and he needs it for work, so he paid to have a pre-purchase inspection done at AG Diesel here in Portland. They didn't tell him much that I hadn't already, but he bought it with confidence. They even told him that "it's a great truck". The rig is going back to work installing cabinets. I was not using it for work anymore, and a truck that size is too big for my needs right now.
But yeah, anyways, I am doing good, but I did just quit my :bs job and that is a factor as well. I am determined to find a more agreeable way to make money that doesn't involve me working on, in, or near any houses. It'll work out. I have some ideas:D
Thanks for the well wishes, guys. ;Sweet
so....
that means we should be seeing him sign onto the site soon?:D
good luck to your endeavours. If you use the problem same solving skills like you used to debug your truck, you'll do well!;Sweet

rubberfish

Reaction score
Remember, you sold your truck, not your computer.
You can still stop in and ******** with us ya know. ;Really :D