Texas goat smuggling

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
you took the easy way out!!!!!! youre supposed to do your own conversion! either way, thats awesome. atleast i know i will get better mpg with my swap. will you have this at the rally??

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I'm going to have to come over and look at your trucks when my crew cab gets finished.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
The 93 will be stripped down back to stock and sold and I don't think ill be at the rally

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Except for our little run through Dallas this was a fun trip. Cummins ran like a dream the whole way and averaged about 18-19mpg at 65-70mph.

I'm very jealous and want one now.... :D

See what you've done Darrin! ;)

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
I will be fixing the old visor holes in the roof cleaning and coating the frame and a good wax job

IDIMAN94

Reaction score
glad to see u guys made it down and back safely. very nice truck to. got to love a nice rust free crew cab

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Around here they spray some kind of liquid salt on bridges and hill before snow or ice is expected then use sand later... So we still get salt...and its just plain humid in Indiana...

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Congratulations Seth! The truck looks great so far, and with a 900 mile trip like that and only have the problem that you did, I would call that a success!

Chris glad you were able to go with him on this adventure, and when you are ready for a Cummins, lemme know,..Ill help ya too!

Now how bout more pics,...?

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much is a 4bt worth it has about 100k and the truck was rolled runs great guys parting out how much would the complete motor be worth?

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Congratulations Seth! The truck looks great so far, and with a 900 mile trip like that and only have the problem that you did, I would call that a success!

Chris glad you were able to go with him on this adventure, and when you are ready for a Cummins, lemme know,..Ill help ya too!

Now how bout more pics,...?

We had no problems related to the engine swap...for that i am thankful... :D

I'm glad i got to go too. I'll be in touch... need to find another southern truck ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online