Stacking edge and bully dog...

Muddinkev44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the bully dog 4 pos chip w/ the the 6 pos switch in my truck now....my buddy has a edge box for his truck that he is building....I really want to try stacking both of them and I was just wondering how well these programs would work with eachother...is there anythingi should be concerned about...besides my EGT.... :peelout

justblowin'smoke

Reaction score
i personally think edge chips are a waste of time and money and with your truck ur not going to see any performance unless u have injectors the stock ones don't support anything over a 100hp chip all u'll get is a lot of smoke

Pstrokefireman

Powerstroke fireman
Reaction score
Injectors

why type of imjectors do you need to change to? What does a person ask for? I have a chip on mine and 2, 3 ,4 I get a lot of smoke when I get on it

thanks Craig

Reaction score
Stacking Chips on an OBS truck is not going to gain anything. If you want more power get some modified injectors like Full force diesel builds. get a set of 150 stage 1 and that will give you a big boost in power.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
give ryan bean at www.beansdieselperformance.com a call and order a set of stage 2 injectors,send him your chip for a reprogram with some t wildman programs and youll be happier than a pig in a mud puddle.i hope yall have gauges in your trucks,if not you betterget some while your ordering from bean.

twildman

Reaction score
You can stack the edge box with a chip, however, the edge is just a 10k mod.

The same thing can be done with a chip, however, if it has been done in the programing then you won't notice a difference in the performance, might even hurt it.

70-75 hp is the absolute max you can get out of an OBS truck with stock injectors in it, thats just all the fuel there is in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel