Some more updates on the 6.9 rebuild for the crew cab.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My new Melling 7.3 rockers came today along with some Comp Cams engine break-in additive. Autozone online has a great price on them. 11.99 for kit (rockers, bushings, and keeper for one cylinder). Most places want twice to three times that price.

Can't wait to get going on the 6.9 again. It's been three weeks since I dropped the heads off at Haas Machine.

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The heads are on their way home. My wonder wife picked them up for me today. She's also bringing me some wings from *******.;Sweet I'll try and post up some stuff Monday.

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Missy Rocks!!!!
You were able to pull that off today at a slightly different twist then. :D

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice job Heath, I guess you'll give us a video when its done?:thumbsup:
I hope to have the truck going late March or early April. Just need time to work on it.LOL I've got a video I need to post, but it's not my 6.9, it's my DPS Stage 1's on the pop tester.:puke: I'll see what I can do about a video of the crew cab when it's done.;Sweet

Missy Rocks!!!!
You were able to pull that off today at a slightly different twist then. :D
Yeah, she wanted me to go with her, but I had a crazy freakn' day today. Still got an hour or more of crap to get done before I can leave and take my butt and my heads to the shop tonight. At least I get to eat some good wings for dinner. She went to one of our favorite British Pub's in Louisville for lunch for some excellent fish'n chips, and some goat cheese dip. Wish she'd brought some of that home too.:love:

Heath

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... Wings and heads all in the same day... Your a lucky man to have a wife that will actually do something for you... And do it right... Lucky man... I enjoy making dinner for my wifey... But she never calls to tell me she will be late. Sometimes just walks in talking on her cell about work. I've gotten to where I don't care... I'm eating when I'm hungry and she can eat leftovers. Sure would be easy on her if she would just give me a cal telling me when she was going to be home... I know what some of you are thinking... I could call her but when I do she really isn't able to answer nor does she look at the texts or messages most of the time.. So.. I do try but not much anymore.... Sucks to be her when she gets home late and theres nothing ready... I laugh all they way to the computer room and get back to this forum....:rotflmao:D:rolleyes: Wings... Sounds like thats going to need something cool to wash it down too.... Maybe nothing will get done tonite???:dunno:sly

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Gutter talk....:rolleyes::angel: WT... After rereading I see where this went into the streets so to say..... My aploigys too...:angel:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online