So what did your truck get for Christmas

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I have found out one thing while doing this, taking out and putting in these turbo's are the biggest PITA, I'm only hoping this turbo will last me a while so I dont have to go crawling back there and fighting it the whole way.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Dont sweat it Justin. I've dont it atleast 6 times on my moms green 4 door. So sick of having to remove that thing. And you have to remove the thing for practically everything.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine got the transmission rebuilt! I've been w/o a truck since October, but theres gonna be a ton of OT at work next week so I dont see it gettin done till mid January.

norve8c9

Payton
Reaction score
Mine got got a new set of tires, a new cd player and a dana 60 up front. I was wondering if anybody had one more present for it. I need the plate the ubolts go through for the drivers side. The axle is the balljoint version. I would pay good money for someone to overnight one to me.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought Eric Boutin's Biodiesel plant. With any luck, they will all get a tasty treat. :D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I bought Eric Boutin's Biodiesel plant. With any luck, they will all get a tasty treat. :D

Musta watched Dirty Jobs last week then eh?

Well it's not just for one truck but more like a fleet sharing gift.
A Nextar gps navigation system.-Drool

Now I gots 2 wimmins telling me where to go.:bail

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
well,I guess I will add another belated Gift to my trucks here at home.A Cell mate.Also,I guess you could say I gave the new truck a new lease on life since who knows what would have happened to it if I didn't get it......But that can go both ways with me.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online