So what did your truck get for Christmas

FordGuy100

Reaction score
What did you guys get for your truck for Christmas?

I'll start out, I got a 236 peice craftsman tool box that will hopefully fit in my tool box, but I wont hold my breath. Other than that I guess you might consider a rebuilt turbo something I gave myself for christmas, but it was more out of necesity than anything else.

BamaSixGun

Will Work 4 Chrome
Reaction score
Di-Pricol Tranny Gauge
Di-Pricol EGT Gauge
Di-Pricol Electronic Fuel Pressure Gauge

Windshield 4 Gauge Pod Mount
A-Pillar 1 Gauge Pod Mount

Garmin StreetPilot c330

BROWNIEBOY525

The old fleet
Reaction score
a new vinyl floor mat and a seat cover.
also triple a pillar gauge mount and a pyro. i guess i am going to have to get two more guages to fill in the holes lolLOL

adam g

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought an 83 f 350 with a hypermax so I can put a turbo on my 89 f-250 supercab 4x4.:D

FordGuy100

Reaction score
did ya get that turbo reinstalled yet?

Nope, not yet, Russ should be done with it all I'll have to do is go pick it up and put it back on. I'm kind of bumbed because I was hopeing to be getting a video recorder so I can take some better vids of my truck, but I didnt get one. I did get some Browning rubber floor mats, there pretty cool the tread things on them are modeled after .22 LR rounds, it looks pretty cool. Also my relatives all helped me out with money for christmas so I have broken even on my turbo crapping out on me and me having to rebuild it.

Hope everybodys Christmas goes well ;Sweet.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I didnt get anything for my truck per say. But my parents gave me cash to go buy the intermediate tool box to finish my current box. I have the top and the rollaway, just not the intermediate that I want. And I really need it, I have too many tools. lol

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
The ol' beast got a mint condition 87-91 tailgate yesterday...Saw it on Kijiji for $100, I knew the seller and bingo -I was on it like flies on ****!...LOL....It's mint too, not a mark on it....I'm hoping to paint the truck in the spring/summer so it will go on then. My current tailgate is getting a little rust along the bottom....I'm off all week so the F250 is getting heavily undercoated (bought 5 gallons of it and a new UC gun) and I'm going to start fabricating the divorced NP205 crossmember to go behind the ZF.

It was a good week last week, I made $1150 selling F-series parts on Kijiji locally....LOL....Worth laying in the the snow in -10C weather pulling a M5OD transmission/t-case in the dark....;Sweet ...A damn good week it was....Time to restock my inventory so I'm on the hunt for some more parts mules.:rotflmao

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I got a stock beige sun visor with a factory 7.3 starting instructions on it along with instructions on how to engage 4wd....:rotflmao :rotflmao

I also got a Used Red Top Optima from the wreckers which now spins my gasser like a singer sewing machine plugged into 220...:rotflmao :rotflmao

Thats bout it for now...going to be getting a (I think 93) 7.3 complete (worn out and smoking) but cheap along with a ZF5sp from an F450 so I can dump that park brake and add the 4x tail shaft housing for a decent trans eventually.

The engine comes with a brand new starter...and there may be some body parts I want to for a 92 up clip along with Rad and some other goods...

My boss is swappin out his 7.3 IDI for a 7.3 PS and is doin a cab swap in the process...I am after as much as I can get for as cheap as I can get...:hail :cool :D

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got enough cash to help pay for my T19 swap and not have to go in the hole for it. Justin make sure that tool box is secured to the bed and WELL locked with all those nice tools in it. Some worthless piece of debris would love to get his hands on that tool set. Merry Christmas guys,

IDIJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is what I got from my mom, dad, sister, and bro in law:thumbsup:. Now I just need some nice tires to go with them.

Attachments

• 950.jpg
    950.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 10

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck got 19 mpg going down the I-5 LOL :thumbsup:

Seriously, the only thing my truck's getting this Christmas (other than a nice road trip and maybe some light off-roading in the Mojave Desert) is the road draft tube venturi being welded into a piece of 3" pipe, that'll be used to connect my downpipe to the regular-cab exhaust sytem that towcat and I put in my truck earlier this year. Hopefully the system'll be hooked up sometime in January ;Sweet

Also got $500, that's going to probably be incorporated into my growing new-car fund...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelsrollin