So what did you do with your truck today?

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Well it looks like someone's planning to do some work. Here is two Spectre F8D tanks, the same muffler that captain720 put on his 87 that he drug out of a hole, and two 4"-5" exhaust adapters since the muffler is 5" and I'm going to be running 4" exhaust. Not that it applies here, but some members will like this, I also got in some new graphics for my 1997 KX250 for when I install these new plastics. I used the truck to take these over to my garage.

Attachments

• 102_4104.JPG
    102_4104.JPG
    367.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 102_4105.JPG
    102_4105.JPG
    357.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 102_3459.JPG
    102_3459.JPG
    622.6 KB · Views: 12

rreegg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s been about a year since I’ve towed anything but had to take a trailer to the weigh station for registration purposes (an annoying wa thing, title is from oregun where they don’t care).
All went well and nice to be towing though. Kind of forgot how to back up a 22’ trailer but that’s the fun part

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday the replacement alternator for Diego showed up. Today I opened the box and filed a return for the brand new part....

You must be registered for see images attach

Kinda looks to me like someone swapped out the voltage regulator and returned it for full credit. Regardless, it's going right back.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also looks like it was dropped, sorry about your luck mate

Hey, I got one truck up now so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

I called the local rebuilder about my old starter a few years ago and they said they don't rebuild those so I don't really feel like it's worth my time to go to them with an alternator.

There's another shop I want to try, I still have my old alternator because it wasn't worth shipping back for the core. Only problem is it's a 45min drive one way while I'm supposed to be at work LOL

The_Josh_Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like someone's planning to do some work. Here is two Spectre F8D tanks, the same muffler that captain720 put on his 87 that he drug out of a hole, and two 4"-5" exhaust adapters since the muffler is 5" and I'm going to be running 4" exhaust. Not that it applies here, but some members will like this, I also got in some new graphics for my 1997 KX250 for when I install these new plastics. I used the truck to take these over to my garage.
Nice haul. Why not just buy the 4" muffler instead of 5"+adapters? More flow?

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Nice haul. Why not just buy the 4" muffler instead of 5"+adapters? More flow?
That's what it was sold as. It was only $139.04 shipped and I'm a tightwad so I went for it. I didn't realize that it was 5" until I had already pulled the trigger. I guess, in theory, if the muffler's restrictive, then it will be a little less restrictive being 5". I also like it because it's short.

mexicanjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I got one truck up now so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

I called the local rebuilder about my old starter a few years ago and they said they don't rebuild those so I don't really feel like it's worth my time to go to them with an alternator.

There's another shop I want to try, I still have my old alternator because it wasn't worth shipping back for the core. Only problem is it's a 45min drive one way while I'm supposed to be at work LOL
45 minutes? I used to drive 73 miles to work daily.... around here we measure distances in hours not miles :)