So what did you do with your truck today?

turbodidi

Reaction score
New Bumper

Got my bumper/grill guard put on..
You must be registered for see images attach

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a hollywood top would fix my unhappiness with the straightness of the roof lol

turbodidi

Reaction score
Got mine on crlaurance.com, they have a great selection and good quality. Never had a leak, no wind whistle, and affordable.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember when every sunroof I ever saw leaked. I guess the installs must be better now

On a subject mentioned, I have my old Husqvarna Rancher. So old there's no hand brake, just a chipper blade. And lately my Dad and I have gotten into running Echos. Damn good saws for the price, and well balanced.

dualRange_turbo85

Reaction score
I've had this truck for 2 months now, here is vehicle #4 I have brought home with it so far. It is the heaviest load weighing in at 18,400 pounds on the scales. It handled the load comfortably and safely, I am very happy with this truck:) It was 210 miles round trip with several grades to climb. Here is a pic, enjoy!

Last edited:

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I've had this truck for 2 months now, here is vehicle #4 I have brought home with it so far. It is the heaviest load weighing in at 18,400 pounds on the scales. It handled the load comfortably and safely, I am very happy with this truck:) It was 210 miles round trip with several grades to climb. Here is a pic, enjoy!

Nice!!! My favorite bodystyle, and really clean!!!

So what are the plans for the Binder?

X-NRCan_IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my first emissions test done this afternoon. Wasn't sure what to expect. The criteria for a pass: "Was a steady stream of smoke visible for more than 5 seconds during any 1 minute period? The girl doing the testing basically told me, "Ya, I saw it running outside and it looked good to me." ;Sweet

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my first emissions test done this afternoon. Wasn't sure what to expect. The criteria for a pass: "Was a steady stream of smoke visible for more than 5 seconds during any 1 minute period? The girl doing the testing basically told me, "Ya, I saw it running outside and it looked good to me." ;Sweet

wait what? smoke?

marmot

On the bench
Reaction score
wait what? smoke?

And people complain about incompetence, some times in comes in pretty handy.

Spent more time cleaning my truck today, and started my list. Breaks, Power steering leak, new ip lines for the passenger side( too bent up to clamp) 1 broken weld on the bedside, and a broken window in the drivers extracab. I am pulling the seats tomorrow and getting ready to power wash the carpets. PU