So what did you do with your truck today?

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Cool 58°F here and overcast, welcome to the northwest!

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
..thems fightin' words... bragging about your "cold front".... I'd take night time temps in the 60's....
I haven't seen 60 degrees in weeks. 54 right now. Highest it's been in two weeks. We are supposed to hit 60 by thursday, though.

River level is the highest it has ever been at this time of the year, as well, because of all the rain.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen 60 degrees in weeks. 54 right now. Highest it's been in two weeks. We are supposed to hit 60 by thursday, though.

River level is the highest it has ever been at this time of the year, as well, because of all the rain.
Now you're REALLY bragging! Feel free to come visit and chew some air while we try to keep a dinosaur of truck alive the whole time being soaked to the boots in sweat because you thought too hard. That's right, you read that correctly, you sweat just because you think.

Selahdoor

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's raining hard here. Has been for more than three weeks. Occasional respites for a few hours, then right back to hard rain.

On two days, I have seen actual sunshine for an hour or so, in the past month and a half or so.

I don't remember ever seeing 65 or above, here, yet, this year.

I pretty much live in a micro-climate, of course. Still, I don't remember it ever having been this bad for the past 25 years...

Selahdoor

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may be in a micro-climate, but it looks like I am not the only one getting too much rain...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's raining hard here. Has been for more than three weeks. Occasional respites for a few hours, then right back to hard rain.

On two days, I have seen actual sunshine for an hour or so, in the past month and a half or so.

I don't remember ever seeing 65 or above, here, yet, this year.

I pretty much live in a micro-climate, of course. Still, I don't remember it ever having been this bad for the past 25 years...
That's crazy, selahdoor. I'd be depressed. Gimme sunshine, modulate the heat, and a mechanically injected diesel.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
So is it sacrilege to say here that I prefer common rail? Could be just the inner diesel mechanic in me saying that though. I like my idi because it works for what I need though.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is it sacrilege to say here that I prefer common rail? Could be just the inner diesel mechanic in me saying that though. I like my idi because it works for what I need though.
You're okay with me. As long as you don't go riding naked through Rome setting christians on fire like the other Nero.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been waiting for the opportunity! Fyi, I imagine a Peter Steele looking character when I see you on here.
Haha not even close! If I had to say anyone, probably a younger Daniel Radcliffe from like the late 2000's, definitely have a young looking face, despite having chin stubble and starting to get the gray hair

JAKRANCH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've been approaching the 80s up here which is miserable enough but then I ran a load to Vegas last week. 112 degrees never got to shut the truck off at night cuz it never got below 85

PossumTruck

Reaction score
I installed a floor pan and bent a new channel section for my weatherstrip, glued and screwed. I also put in a license plate for a section that had a hole and stress-cracks around it. License plates are flimsy, wouldn't recommend (I did it as a joke, but its a semi-permanent joke)
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

I can only imagine the deleterious effect this will have on the resale, lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online