So what did you do with your truck today?

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I had a nice package waiting at the Post Office for me today. I'm pig-headed and I will be getting a timing light to use with this. Besides being stubborn, I also don't like the idea of wires hanging down by the radiator fan and the belt(s) while the engine's running. After I get the light, I'll add my name to the timing registry.

You must be registered for see images attach

TNBrett

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a nice package waiting at the Post Office for me today. I'm pig-headed and I will be getting a timing light to use with this. Besides being stubborn, I also don't like the idea of wires hanging down by the radiator fan and the belt(s) while the engine's running. After I get the light, I'll add my name to the timing registry.

I was leery about the mag probe being close to the belts as well at first. But once it’s in,and routed behind the vacuum pump, it’s well out of harms way.

The nice thing about using the magnetic probe, is you really don’t have to do anything “at” the engine with it running other than adjust the speed, so it keeps YOU out of harms way. It’s really a nice setup just as it comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Man. It looks like all of the Oklahoma guys are moving to Kentucky. I guess I'd better hurry and pick up my three wheeler parts while they're somewhat close to me.:joker:

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally installed a cool little switch panel. I’m really happy with it. Since the plastic is so brittle and old I made a backing plate from some metal I found. It not beautiful but I think it looks pretty good. It’s super solid.
Then i met up with one of my buddies and we ripped around on our little Honda 50’s. Pretty good day.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
Rural King opened a store nearby today and I had to go "look" at a few things. the other nearest store is Virginia I believe, so it has been awhile since I've been there, but I remember the stores from down south and they just put TSC to shame. I was like a kid in the candy store lol. They have everything from chocolate milk to 4x4 cab loader tractors, and there prices are amazing! I picked up a Golden Rod water separator complete for $29, spare filter element for $5, 22 hollow point ammo for 6 cents a round, $5 for like 50 blade fuse and some other junk. here is a couple pictures.

Rock

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online