Rob is East Bound and Down,...

sootman73

Reaction score
man that sure is far from me. it would depend on what time everyone would meet up. thats about 2.5 hrs from me. im in lafayette, in. might be able to do it still though. have to see how the schedule works out!

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
talked to Rob about 11 am eastern time. He was past Denver and was trying to get blown off the side of a mountain. He was through the continental divide and stopped to take some pics. I told him to call tonka doc, he said he would. I'm headed to Tenn. for the weekend, so you guys have to take care of the updates. On the road again.....

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crossent, that is one gorgeous truck you have got there. How much do those tire racks and bumpers go for?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
UPDATE,

I talked to Rob this evening, the trip is still going well, now that he is on flat ground, the cruise is set at 70MPH and not breaking a sweat. His goal is to make it to Des Moins IA.

That leaves a 7 hour trip from Des Moins IA to Angola IN. That is where he would like to meet anyone that can make it.

Like Travis said, That Bennigans worked very well so lets shoot for that. I will let you know when I hear from him tomorrow and see what his ETA will be. He would like to get there around 5 or so to give us some time to visit, and have a good dinner. But we will have to see how he is running.

Here is the address for Bennigans

3855 N. State Road 127
Angola, IN 46703
260-668-8880

Here is the location:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3855+N.+State+Road+127,Angola,IN,46703&hl=en

So whoever can make it stay tuned and well see how the timing goes.

If anyone wants an update and cant make it to the computer, give me a call at 616-318-0118 aytime. I can keep you posted that way as well.

Later!

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke to Rob today while I was headed west through Saskatchewan, he was around Denver. Boy he sounded happy.

Thought about putting my truck in the wind after I delivered the trailer in Wainwright, AB to see if I could catch him on the way back to IN but the CVSA DOT inspection in ND yesterday cramped my style this week making fudging the log book impossible because I can't legally make it back to IN until saturday night-cuss LOL .

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
Well i'm posting this from my cell phone so we'll see if this works. i'm at a hotel about an hour west of Des Moines. i plan on getting an early start and getting to angola by k5

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spoke to Rob today while I was headed west through Saskatchewan, he was around Denver. Boy he sounded happy.

Thought about putting my truck in the wind after I delivered the trailer in Wainwright, AB to see if I could catch him on the way back to IN but the CVSA DOT inspection in ND yesterday cramped my style this week making fudging the log book impossible because I can't legally make it back to IN until saturday night-cuss LOL .
tonka-
pull the signs down and fly stealth:D;Sweet
it is still a pickup for all intents and purposes.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
tonka-
pull the signs down and fly stealth:D;Sweet
it is still a pickup for all intents and purposes.

DUH....yea Mike ...remember we spoke about using the peel off mag signs for a reason LOL

regardless of weather youse guys meet up or not....safe travels :angel: :angel:

If ya do meet up....pics are required;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
UPDATE

I Just got off the phone with Rob and he just entered Illinois, so is about 5 hours away from Angola, Time here is 1:00, so he should be there around 6PM

We are also watching the weather to but it looks like the severe stuff may miss his route, and Angola.

Later!
Darrin

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I plan on taking off by about 4 to get to Angloa by 6.

Sounds like Travis will be there, he is checking with Hoss. Barny may make it also I have to call him when I leave and we might hook up at the toll road. He is working in the NW side of the state today and tomorrow.

Ron won't be able to make it as he has a water heater blow at his house, so that will be his priority, bummer dude,....

Anyone else gonna join,..?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems odd to think that most every waking moment we've all been at home, work, or on this board, that he has been driving! :eek: LOL