Rob is East Bound and Down,...

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
here's a link to the album i started, i will add more pics when i have time.

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w164/rbwck/CA 08/

here are a few pics from the album.

the family minus my brother and his bride at Venice Beach

You must be registered for see images attach

somewhere in Utah, i think

and Colorado

and my view

pictures really don't do the scenery justice. you have to make time and go there yourself.:thumbsup:

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
wet, green, sap running out the ends, fresh from the stump maple logs on a NA IDI was plenty load to tell me not to sell the PSD till i get the turbo installed. the tree company guy estimated i had 7000 lbs or so on the trailer, which is about all i'd ever be pulling on a regular basis. sllooowwww but the US Gear UD does help by turning the 3.55s into 4.56s

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
the newlyweds

the wedding party

the 200 folding chairs

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very NICE Rob!! Man you drive the truck cross country and you've had it home 5 minutes and your hauling wood, hauling chairs for the wedding!! Do you and that truck ever sleep!??!! Looks like an awesome find!! ;Sweet

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
self-employed workin man here. work when the opportunity arises and goof off the rest of the time:D

just so happened that the crane guy was hacking down this tree the day after i got home. but i'd be lying if i said i didn't want to test out the truckLOL

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Very Nice pics. Rob, We just got back from Tenn, by way of N.C. (long story)Glad you made it home.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that is a SWEET looking pickup! Good to see it working- better to hear it's gonna get a little forced induction...

Ryan

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Rob! I sure hope your coming to the rally, cause that trip will be a great story to listen to! Fantastic pictures! Nice railroad trestle in that one shot. Good thing it wasn't me with you, I'd have slowed you down at that spot. LOL

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
Congrats Rob! I sure hope your coming to the rally, cause that trip will be a great story to listen to! Fantastic pictures! Nice railroad trestle in that one shot. Good thing it wasn't me with you, I'd have slowed you down at that spot. LOL

i almost got blown off the edge of a cliff taking that picture. the wind was hardcore that day and i was between 2 mountains, i nearly did get picked up and carried away.:eek:

yes i'm coming to the rally, even if it's a short visit. i'm looking for any excuse to drive the truck at this point. i dunno if it will have a turbo by then or not, work is backed up right now and i gotta make some money to pay for my toys.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online