Rob is East Bound and Down,...

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Congrats Rob, Nice work meet up with him guys I'm sure he appreciated it. I'm down in Tenn. at Smokin' in the Smokies. So far nice weather ,but it looks like it's going to turn sour. Glad you made it home Rob. Can't wait to see the truck.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the Angol Mini Meet:

First pic is Rob, Myslef, Barney and Travis (Sherm took the pic)

We had to get Sherm in on the Second Pic, with Dad and Rob.

The Truck aint quite as shiney as it was in the first pic in CA but I am shure that Rob will have the road grime off it today.

Man what a Beautiful Truck!

Attachments

• SV500001.JPG
    SV500001.JPG
    417.2 KB · Views: 48
  • SV500002.JPG
    SV500002.JPG
    424.5 KB · Views: 33
  • SV500003.JPG
    SV500003.JPG
    418.9 KB · Views: 32
  • SV500004.JPG
    SV500004.JPG
    424.1 KB · Views: 62
  • SV500005.JPG
    SV500005.JPG
    409 KB · Views: 23
  • SV500006.JPG
    SV500006.JPG
    425.6 KB · Views: 46
  • SV500007.JPG
    SV500007.JPG
    421.6 KB · Views: 32
  • SV500008.JPG
    SV500008.JPG
    435.7 KB · Views: 27

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear you're home and had a safe trip. Rob

Mike do you ever make southern runs? I had to do a double take yesterday morning. There was a hotshot with a truck just like yours and a TT pulled off the road (I-40) taking a siesta near my house. He had the "chromies" on his wheels and had different or no signage I believe...but for a second I thought it could be.

Tom

Southeast to North CarolinaLOL .

Generally I don't, I usually snag the ASAP HOT loads headed North west but I am going to try to snag a run to Texas prolly in the next month or 2 to check on my folks.

I don't like running to the Peoples Republic of California. Too much traffic for me, too many others wanting to run that way, and I like the extra $120 per load on average I get for running Canada. We do have a yard in Kali and most of that stuff runs up the west coast and western Canada but the rates are usually much lower than what I'll hook up to my truck so I don't even bother looking for runs out there.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Rob...can you feel the envy LOL ;Sweet
Hopefully I will get to see it in person one day ;p

I too echo the kudos to the seller for maintaining such a sweet ride that gave you the confidence to drive it cross country!

Glad to hear the trip was [mechanically] uneventful and the mini meet was able to occur!

tractorman86

Reaction score
crossentlooks like a hell of a design, is it possible to make one of those bumpers for a 91 F250 out of like 4x6 maybe, i like big and bulkey bumpers.

crossent

Reaction score
crossentlooks like a hell of a design, is it possible to make one of those bumpers for a 91 F250 out of like 4x6 maybe, i like big and bulkey bumpers.

Anything is possible. The only problem is that it will move the tire rack and basket out 2". We could rework the tire rack to conform around the bumper and up, but it will be a little more in cost. Check out the website and look at the chevy/gmc section.It has a little more bulk to it.
Mike

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My reading skillz aint so good. I didnt realize that was the truck that rob was buying. Nice truck, gotta love the old ford crew cabs.

tractorman86

Reaction score
Anything is possible. The only problem is that it will move the tire rack and basket out 2". We could rework the tire rack to conform around the bumper and up, but it will be a little more in cost. Check out the website and look at the chevy/gmc section.It has a little more bulk to it.
Mike

Hmmmm... how much to make that work on mine, dont see any prices?

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
put the truck to work yesterday for the first time, hauling logs. a friend of a friend had a huge maple tree whose roots were buckling in his basement walls. the tree service was able to crane huge logs onto my trailer. now i have to get them off so i can get more today. free firewood is a good thing.

definitely will be getting the turbo installed sooner than later.

i will get some pictures of my trip posted this weekend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online