rebuilds?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know as I'm a Kentucky boy................ but, what are you needing rebuilt?

Engine?
Transmission?
T-case?
Turbo?
Axle?

There is a good group of guys in the Pacific Northwest. One of them will be along shortly to help you find what you need.

Heath

4running_fun

Reaction score
i am looking to get my 7.3 rebuilt. I am looking to make it stronger and make some more power. I am just busy all the time don't have time to do another engine, i have the one for my supra all tore apart

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If my back was doing better I would commit, at the moment, pool therapy and accupuncture and chiro appts. Eat up a lot of time.

4running_fun

Reaction score
well russ not in a big rush when you feel beter give me a shout. wyreth its an 88 5spd 7mgte and its being built to the hilt. bored and decked, full port and polish and a standalone a 67mm turbo at 28psi and 800cc injectors and much much more.

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
Woa we got an import guy now? lol they never get brought up much. I used to dabble in the import arts myself but im too country oriented for that, my supercharged Vtec eg hatch couldn't handle the dirt roads

4running_fun

Reaction score
haha now thats funny. its a drag car and no vtech honestly it was the most reliable vehicle i have ever owned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle