Really cool video

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those of you with broadband, check out this video on the Gearvendors web site. It will make those of you who have one appreciate it more, and those of you who don't have one, -Drool

To bad that dang engine on their project truck is all the wrong stuff. :rolleyes:

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
They always seem to make it look so easy cookoo

How do you hook one of those up to an E4OD? Do they all withstand up to 1200 HP or do they make different kinds?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the beauty of them. They only make one kind. Hard to believe that little thing can handle 1200HP.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
That is awesome, I saw one of those showes when he unveiled the motor, but he also unvieled the NOS setup that will be installed on it as well. With the NOS setup he will be pushing 1200 HP!

The Copperhead is going to be one INSANE truck!

Gearvenders are used on a lot of high end hot rods.

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
I watched the build up on that truck. Pretty good show and Stacey is an Idaho boy! It was pretty impressive when he road tested it.

Fred Hemer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup thats the last years of the nice looking trucks!Those model of Chevy was my all time favorite body style to bad there weren't a turbo diesel offered! :D

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agnem said:
That's the beauty of them. They only make one kind. Hard to believe that little thing can handle 1200HP.
Hey mel-
one of my guys managed to break one -cuss Out of warranty, but GV charged 600bux to rebuild it. Snapped the input shaft where it jogs for the connecting rod on the pump. Oh yea....the powerplant was a lowly 6.5TD with a THM 400 behind it.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting... I'm sure it's possible to break anything under the right conditions. Still, it does have a very good track record. I'll find out this week maybe how much oil leaked out of the one on the Lady Moose. I took the jug of oil to VA, but was too lazy to check it down there (shame on me!). I told the wife to let me know if it dropped out of OD unexpectedly. It didn't have a problem, so I assume that front seal leak is something I'm probably going to live with for a long time.