Cool channels cool trucks.

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one is not strictly a 'trucks' channel. But this guy is a humble, salt of the earth kind of guy. I've been watching this channel for a while now.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

And in this video, he introduces us to another guy, who has just started a channel. This new channel IS about trucks. (Looks like mostly old internationals!) You would not believe the collection of old trucks this guy has. And some of them are for sale.

Reason I was inspired to make this post in the first place... One thing they showed in the above video is a truck with a 7.3 engine. Engine is good. Looks like the truck has been wrecked or something. Engine is for sale, but you need to take the whole truck. Oregon means whatever is there is not all rusted out.

The channel for the engine/truck is:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The real point is that if they have this one, they must have their finger on a pulse that will have more. Could be a good possible source for trucks and/or engines, transmissions, transfer cases, or other parts...

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen a few of his other videos.
Almost all his old Cornbinders are from 69 and newer,
except for the green 4x4 they just drove in from N. Cal.

That orange car hauler is a time capsule. I love those old trucks, I drove quite a few years ago.
We had a 67 Dump Truck with a 6V 53 in it, don`t remember the model #, but the Air Cleaner was mounted on the pass fender laying flat.

I have a 67 1500B 1 1/2 ton have had since 72. 345 and a 3 spd brownie. I need to get her back in driving condition. Has a 14K gross wt. Has the 17" split rims with 7.50 x 17" tires.

My first Cornbinder was a 64 C-1000 with a 3 on the tree and a 266V8, and step side. Later I installed a brand new 4-spd I had the International dealer install.

Goat

DaveBen

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah, Detroit Diesels. Screaming Jimmy's. I had an 8V92TA that put out something like 425 hp. I had it in a dump truck with a 13 spd tranny and 2 spd rear ends.

TNBrett

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, Detroit Diesels. Screaming Jimmy's. I had an 8V92TA that put out something like 425 hp. I had it in a dump truck with a 13 spd tranny and 2 spd rear ends.
I’ve been up to my elbows in a 4-53 at work this week. It’s an early 4-53 in a old military generator. Needed head gaskets. Also did some “custom” valve seals.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach