Rally Roadmaster - Michael Fowler

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
who doesn't like to travel? i'm just a gypsy myself.... wish I had further to go but just across the state a piece....... :)

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Ok campers packed, truck is packed, I spent 14 hrs cleaning the truck only to have it rain for the last two days. -cuss-cuss-cuss Heading out Weds. approx 5 pm. Want to stop in Jeffersonville OH for the night then head south from there. See ya'll Thursday.:peelout

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Kitty got the camper squared away today and managed to get her truck looking pretty spiffy. I loaded mine down with a total of 175 gallons of fuel cookoo and got the tools all loaded.

We'll be leaving, after I get off-work tomorrow. Hopefully around 4pm. Have yet, to decide where we're stopping for the night. Wherever it is, it'll be better with a now-working generator!

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Leaving NOW! Finally got an early start for once. Stopping in Columbus for the night.
John

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're torqued and rarin' to go. I'm gonna work through lunch so I can leave work at 3:30pm. We must be on the road by 7:00pm, or we will not make Bedford PA before Matthias turns into a pumpkin with his provisional license. I'll call you Mike, to confirm when we are rolling! Rally fever is here!!!!!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
nice, just got to finish packing up and maybe a quick wash and i will be out EARLY tomorrow morning.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm workin on wrapin things up, I'll be leaving tomorrow morning taking I-75 to I-71 then I-264 to I-65. If all goes well we'll be there mid to late afternoon. Probibly gonna be a late night tonight!

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About 90 miles from St Loius traffic is kinda heavy on 70 today! but making good time. Should be in the Bowling green area around 6:30 PM local time. safe travels to all......

I have a mobile iternet card so I am checking in on the road.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
I just got a call from Hoodshauler. He is in ST Louis for a few hours, and then back on the road about 4PM tonite. He could still make it to the BG area by about 7 or 8 PM

Last edited:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Packing up and heading out. Should see BG around 10 - 11:00 PM.

Going through Cincinnati and am waiting to miss the traffic!

I'll pm you my cell in case anyone needs anything along the way...haven't even looked at routes, just plug in the addy and let my Magellan drive...I'm taking a nap! LOL

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
John Herbert is stopped for the night in Dayton. Anyone planning on going thru Dayton in the am may want to contact him for convoy.
Russ, I show in that area tomorrow morning, can you reach out to him?

John's # is 717 818 2035

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online