Rally Roadmaster - Michael Fowler

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael Fowler has agreed to be our Rally Roadmaster. His job is to track and help coordinate the movements of everyone going to Bowling Green for the 2009 IDI Weekend. If all attendee's would PM him with your mobile contact info, and anticipated schedule and route, he will try to keep tabs on you and let you know if there is a chance to meet up with other members on the way. He will serve as a central point of contact for everyone mobile, and act as a lifeline in the event that anyone breaks down. He will post more info as he figures out exactly the best way to do this. Thanks a lot to Michael for offering to do this. ;Sweet

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Note to self---Never give Mel a "Contract" on someone and then change your mind--it will be too late.
OK, then. This appears to have a life of its own. Glad i have a few days to put together a plan.
Besides itinerary, it would be nice to know your proposed start times and average driving speeds for each day of your journey.
My best wishes to you all; may you all arrive safely and with all your parts still working.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Ok here's my route Leaving Weds.1st at 1800 hrs, expect to be in Jeffersonville at 2200 hrs. Leave jeffersonville at approx 0800 hrs, Thursday Me wife and son, pulling my 5er. I can run 55 mph or 70 mph. I like to stop every couple of hrs for a leg stretch.

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice of you to do this. I'll be in KY and I don't think you'll need my route.....LOLLOLLOL

Can't wait to see you guys in a week and a half.

Heath

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
When ever any member comes through Cincinnati and have any issues like truck problems have no second thoughts to give me a call, I will PM Mike my number. I hate to see someone get stuck in a place they don't know... I know there are a number who are coming either down 71 or 75.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Michael are we gonna get your number ?

I though I'd make it interesting and maybe give you half of the digits and let you all guess or buy the rest of them.....
Or may write an equation that gives my phone number as the answer. Hey that'd be fun, right?

No, I'm easy...Here is my Cell:
410 808 1422. Please remember and understand, it is a NexTel number which means I may get only every other word, or none at all, or I might be out of service, or if you leave a message, I may get it in an hour, or 6 hours, or never. ( Wish I had a job where I could provide a service as poor as NexTel, and still get paid--and paid well!)

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Michael, that's the Sprint together with Nextel every third word plan.
We must share the same plans.LOL

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Michael, thank yo f inf it will handy when call made help you can . Can't to everyone, safe travels to everyone. And wait until you hear........