PRTJ's

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang Jared, You have a very full weekend of stuff to do.

The 5th wheel hitch was really fun to install............ LOL

Hope the pics I sent ya will help at least with the IC.

Me........ I just need to change the oil and swap the tank selector switch. I need to replace the senders, but I won't do it before the Rally. I'm not going to change them at all. I'm going to have the rebuilt by Tri-Starr in NY. Gonna have to just keep track of the mileage and guess when I need to switch tanks. LOL

Heath

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
my PRJT went away when i realized i wouldnt get my engine fixed before the rally....:(

and Travis...depending on how soon your looking to rebuild the front I may have a whole spare 2wd front end that you could rebuild then just swap parts when the time comes. hoping to get the D60 under my truck before the snow flys. your welcome to HAVE the 2wd parts when i remove them

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Cool... we can talk about it at the rally while we sit and watch Ron in his skirt and high heels while he keeps picking things up off the ground showing off what he brings to the rally....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well maybe someone can snap a pic or two of the rally twig and berry show ron puts on. Utube here it comes. I actually heard from a little bird that Ron was looking for some blue facepaint. Something about the shade of smurf blue is what hes looking for...:eek::rotflmao;p:hail Ron... We love ys guy.. Gotta tease you when the teaseing can happen... I laugh everytime I look at my avaitar. You can Calvin are something else when your conspiring on the phone... Good friends can tease and get away with all kinds of crap.:thumbsup::love:;Sweet

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Don't worry guys if you miss the Butt's show you can catch the Mel show in the morning when he comes roaming out in nothing but a bath towel because the shower tank is full....

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
You guys are a bad influence on my innocence hehehe

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
I've got rims to finish polishing and get mounted. U joints to do. And I'm really hoping to get my focus seats swapped in. Also need to mount and wire up my fans. Now the list of what I wanted to do but won't is a lot longer. Visor and tailgate probably won't get done. Head gasket should've been done but didn't. Clutch is slipping. AC lost its charge so its obviously leaking. Won't get my door mids and tweeter pods made nor the subwoofers. Also wont get it wetsanded better and buffed either.But I will be there and that's what matters!!

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to go to a rally some time, but now after all this info, maybe not.LOL
Only because I have nothing to compete with those antics.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I was going to go to a rally some time, but now after all this info, maybe not.LOL
Only because I have nothing to compete with those antics.

Wuss!
Its run what ya brung man. If ya got it, flaunt it, if not fake it! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online