Project update

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the latest on the truck. I got the seats installed this past weekend. Took two whole days. Seats are 2007 f150 lariat seats with a 2004 fx4 center seat. The center seat is cloth but wil change the eventually. Overall I'm very happy with them even though I don't have it running just yet. Wish I had taken pics of the install as I went but was pretty busy. It's the small stuff like making brackets for the rear seat back to latch to that takes so long. They sit a little higher than the bench but I'm not that tall so I'm fine with it. I wired the power seat up and the seat belt light. Also the center seat has a rear cup holder and a power outlet, I put all those on plugs so if needed could be disconnected and removed. Rear seats fold just like they should. Next project blue led dash lights,to match the gaugues
You must be registered for see images attach

Can you take me some pictures of how you mounted the seats both front and back? Did the fronts mounts fairly level with the trans tunnel? how did you do the slide in mounts for the top of the back seat?

Thanks

76ford466

Another member
Reaction score
Here is some pictures of the seat install. I had to trim the inner sides of the front brackets, grounded the seats to the floor of the truck, used power from the power locks wire for the seats. For the rear.seats I had to cut a slice in the front mount to make them sit right with the floor, bent it to shape with a hammer and re welded. Used 1/2" bolts and washers to secure it all and factory seat belt latches. Made the rear seat back upper mounts from some 1/8 metal I had laying around, they use the factory mounts to keep it simple used a step drill and never even removed the carpet for the install it cuts carpet nicely.

Last edited:

76ford466

Another member
Reaction score
hope these work don't know what I did wrong.

Last edited: