Project setback

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Oh and don't worry guys that goat truck is long gone.

Yup, I took the Goat truck back with me, that makes 2 on the lot right now, don't worry the Internationals still out number the Cummins,.

That rad support turned out Great! Nice Job Ron! ;Sweet

Guys I know that I stated that my truck will be getting an Extreme Truck Makeover in the next month or so, what will happen to my truck is nothing compared to what Ron is done to his truck, I was very impressed with what I saw yesterday, he has done an awesome job especally with what he has to work with (only 3 drill bits, one was buried in the dirt, one was as dull on both ends) Talk about a huge project, and a ton of work he has been putting into Goldie, I was very impressed. This thing is definatly an Extreme Truck Makeover! :thumbsup:

Hat's off too you Ron,....only 21 more days,....

Later,
Darrin

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Should have stayed in bed

Stupid is as stupid does. cookoo
Got up bright and early 0500 hrs to be exact after turing in around midnight last night putting in a good days work.
Went to sanding on the hood to attempt finishing the body work to prep for primer and was using the shop light to see with still being dark out around this area yet. :rolleyes:
Low and behold running the DA on the hood to clean up the metal and all of a sudden it slid off the hood. CRASH!
I walked over to pick it up and :***: :***: the light did a swan dive right off the hood and landed smack dab onto a freshly painted rear door that was ready to be reinstalled. -cuss -cuss -cuss -cuss -cuss -cuss
6 scrapes thru the clear and deep into the paint it did land causing some nice new dents that weren't there yesterday. :puke:
So not only did I not get the hood ready this morning, I now have at least another 2 hours of repair work to do to a door that had a mirror finish to it. :mad:
These stinkin' gremlins must be workin' with Murphy here cause the project just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

NEXT!

EvergreenRanch

In Transition
Reaction score
tuckerd1 said:
Sorry to hear that Ron!

Sumdays ya feel like the windshield, sumdays ya feel like the bug!

hahah good philosophy, hadnt heard that one before. and i can sympathize..... The GTB&TU truck is keeping me busy.... always something going on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online