Price this truck.

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like 4,000 bucks to me.. Wish i could find something like that on the cheap, can you spell cummins swap:sly...

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks to me like the paint is shot on the hood, hard to tell the way the sun is shining.
I wouldnt price anything until I had a way to hear it run. I always hate it when people sell something but dont have a battery(s) to make it run. I always get a kick out of the ads where people say, "needs a starter"

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
What a person needs to think about when buying a truck like this is what will it cost... I'm talking about a repair. Will the engine or the trans crap out on me. Is the real reason it wont start because the owner can't afford a set of batteries. Rebuilt batteries are really cheap compared to a set of optimas. If a person buys this for lets say 2500.00 and finds out the trans is going to die. theres around a 2800.00 repair. Thats more than you just paid for a complete truck... Thats a none issue. If the truck cost you 500.00 and you needed to spend another 1000.00 to make it run is that a bad deal spending more to fix it than you paid for it... nope... A good deal is a good deal. From the pics I can't say its a good or bad deal. It sure "sounds and looks" like a good deal. Only actually seeing it will tell you if its a good deal to you. Kinda looks like Darrins crewcab. Everybody knows how nice that rig is....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
89 was the first year of the E4OD. Some have posted that you could special order a C6 up to around 92 but I have nothing but someones word stateing that. Never actalyy seena 91 or 92 rig with a C6.

langevette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
89 was the first year of the E4OD. Some have posted that you could special order a C6 up to around 92 but I have nothing but someones word stateing that. Never actalyy seena 91 or 92 rig with a C6.

I saw a gasser 92 or 93 with a c6 just last week. PRND21 no od
Matthew

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Looks to me like the paint is shot on the hood, hard to tell the way the sun is shining.
I wouldnt price anything until I had a way to hear it run. I always hate it when people sell something but dont have a battery(s) to make it run. I always get a kick out of the ads where people say, "needs a starter"

I have seen ads that say runs good or runs awesome but then farther down will say it has been parked for 6 months and needs a starter. cookoo:rotflmao

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Looks like 4,000 bucks to me.. Wish i could find something like that on the cheap, can you spell cummins swap:sly...

Why would you waste a diesel truck to swap another diesel engine into it?:dunno Get a gasser for 2 grand and do the world a favor by swapping a Cummins into that truck. Send the spark plug wearing engine to the scrap yard.;p

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
You guys put down gassers like they are the worst thing going. Yet for 90% of the people that are driving these diesel pickups a gasser would be a smarter choice