Pretty impressive emissions data

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, as far as I know the fuel screw is stock, but I bought the truck with 300k so who knows. The tank was filled with pure ULSD on the way to the station, could have possibly had some clean ATF left over, and whatever else was in the tank. I have dumped gear oil in there before...

I dont really have an explanation for the results, no recent fuel pump or injector work recently. Muffler was on for the last test, this test was straight piped.

tanman_2006

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a 6.5 pass with 0% because there was too much smoke for the sensor to read. Lol, turbo went south on the dyno test.

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
tbh Im more impressed by the cost, the cheapest station around here is $40 most are $65+

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be a broken tester, after all it is a government operation. Kinda doubt it though, i was in the line behind 3 diesels and I think he would have gotten suspicious if he had 3 0's in a row. Dont know though

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything is cheap in arizona, my liscense is good until im 65 years old. Im 22 right now haha, wasnt expensive either, cost me $25.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
You make me hate this state of ca more and more all the time. We get charged for doing the right thing all the time here. Ticket fees are always going up.. Just last year its a $262.00 fine for driving a pickup truck on the freeways with the tailgate down... Whats with that... I don't have a gate on my rig so whats my fine going to be... Half that....:dunnocookoo

idiabuse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in Miami Fl back in 1999 when I got my truck we had emmissions and my truck was a pass and very clean tailpipe.

Just a year later they found that since we are in the ocean basically emmisions is not an issue here and they dropped the hidden

tax.

Now to make up for it I just paid $214 for my tag because my truck is over 5000lbs.

They said I have to buy a tag but the one I bought in 2010 for $211 had to be turned in due to failure to pay insurance "my 7.3 died" or get my liscence suspended.

So I told the lady at the tag agency I had to turn in my tag that I do not OWN but today I have to buy another tag that does not belong to me.

Javier

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online