Injection Pump Questions

Zephyr

Reaction score
Cant Write, The taxes definitely DON'T go to pay for better roads!! I do love the western slope! What would you do if Placerville's population skyrocketed to 364? My kids and in-laws are on the front range though, and so I will just continue to live with the wackos for a while. I sure enjoy the great Plains-pheasants, sharptails and prairie chickens to chase with my dog. If I could pick right now, it would be the Black Hills of SD with its deer and turkey and close proximity to eastern Montana grasslands and sandhills and central SD pheasants. Relatively temperate and away from Denver and its surrounding sprawl of civilization and craziness.

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant Write, The taxes definitely DON'T go to pay for better roads!! I do love the western slope! What would you do if Placerville's population skyrocketed to 364? My kids and in-laws are on the front range though, and so I will just continue to live with the wackos for a while. I sure enjoy the great Plains-pheasants, sharptails and prairie chickens to chase with my dog. If I could pick right now, it would be the Black Hills of SD with its deer and turkey and close proximity to eastern Montana grasslands and sandhills and central SD pheasants. Relatively temperate and away from Denver and its surrounding sprawl of civilization and craziness.
Black Hills are getting crazy, more populated than the San Juan’s here in Placerville. Move to New Castle WY. Still in the foothills and you have 2 great states!!

Once we hit 500 people and become incorporated as a town, I’m OUT LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online